Chapter Ten

A Marriage With The Arrogant Woo Jiho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Ten

 

It wasn't until noon when Jay and Lee Hye came back home also accompanied by Jiho by their side, he seemed to be stressed about something. Although Mina was sure that Lee Hye would be able to solve that problem for Jiho somehow, it wasn't Mina's job considering his girlfriend was right there to care for him.

 

"Mina! What are you doing in the kitchen?" Jay asked as he saw various ingredients laid out in front of Mina, most of them had to do with making a certain kind of dessert.

 

"Did you forget already? Ah, Ajusshi! It hasn't even been a week and you forgot the exchange you made with me." Mina said laughing as she started to add flour and eggs into a bowl and started mixing.

 

"Are you making what I think you're making?" Jay asked his eyes twinkling with delight; he was actually really excited to try whatever she was making him. He's has read through her report and it said that she was currently at that bakery to learn and was also one of the prodigies of the owner.

 

"You're exactly right, now I hope that you'll enjoy this. You don't like sweets that much right?" Mina asked as she added more ingredients into the batter and mixed it slowly so the dough mixed just right so it wasn’t under mixed nor over mixed.

 

"How did you know that?" Jay asked as he took a seat to watch her make whatever she was making.

 

"I just had a feeling. I can read people very well, at least with what they'll like when it comes to sweets." Mina smiled as she took out the dough and started to shape it, she wondered what would be best but decided on a heart because it was easy to decorate and it was something from her heart. No matter how cheesy that sounded she's sure that Jay would love it, because that's just the type of guy he is.

 

"What if I don't like it then?" Jay asked a smirk playing on his lips, he's sure he would but it was fun to poke fun at Mina.

 

"Oppaaaaaa ~ you'll love it." Mina said as she gave him a wink, which A: caught him completely off guard and made him blush from head to toe. And B: made Mina look like the cutest living creature that ever walked on the planet and it made him really want to kiss her at that moment.

 

Jay awkwardly coughed trying to cover his blush and just continued to watch Mina as she continued to make her sweets.

 

"We'll see about that." Jay finally said when he felt like his composure was back to normal.

 

Another twenty minutes rolled by as Jay and Mina chatted happily to each other, each of their laughs echoing throughout the house. Which soon reached Jiho's ears and perked up his curiously as he slowly went downstairs. The smell of the sweets radiated to his nose and they smelt absolutely delicious. What was going on down there? Jiho quietly went into the kitchen and peered inside to see Jay and Mina sitting together and chatting happily, Mina was actually laughing at what Jay was saying. The sound warmed Jiho's heart a bit and he felt a ping of jealously when he realized that she's never laughed in front of him before.

 

He leaned in a little more to see that Mina was starting to decorate a heart shaped pastry, again he felt that ping of jealousy - though he would totally deny it if anyone ever asked. Maybe she was making the pastry for her work, yeah that's probably it - there was no way that she was making that pastry for Jay, specialty for Jay.

 

But his conclusion was wrong when he saw Mina slid the plate that the pastry was on in front of Jay. ‘I hope you like it, go ahead and have a taste’ he heard Mina say to Jay. So she was able to make something for Jay but nothing for Jiho? Somehow he didn't like the idea of being excluded from things that Mina did, he felt a bit possessive over her. It wasn't that he liked her (at least not yet) but he felt that because he had the title of her husband he should have some kind of contro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter