Chapter Twenty Two

A Marriage With The Arrogant Woo Jiho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twenty-Two

 

It was two weeks later when Jiho finally got discharged from the hospital and was able to return home, he's never been happier in his life. Of course Mina visited him every day but it wasn't the same when she had to leave because he needed to get his rest, he just really want to wrap his arms around her and hold her tight as they both slept. And now he could do that, Jiho smiled at the thought as he got into the car.

 

Jay looked in the rear-view mirror and laughed at the smile that stretched from ear to ear on Jiho's face, he was way too happy and he will probably scare Mina from being that happy.

 

"Do you know where Mina is right now?" Jiho asked as he looked out the window, she didn't know that he was coming back home from the hospital today.

 

"She's probably at work by now but she'll be back later." Jay said as he the radio, and quickly turned it down when it blasted loudly.

 

"Good, I'm thinking of introducing her to my friends. Since things are not as hectic anymore they can finally meet my beautiful wife." Jiho said as he started to type out a text.

 

"I think she'll like that." Jay said shortly, Jay couldn't help but feel a little tension rise within when Jiho said the word wife. Somehow Jay didn't like labeling Mina as Jiho's wife yet, it was an odd feeling but he pushed it aside and decided that the constriction of his heart meant nothing.

 

Jiho smiled wider as he thought about how Mina would probably impress all his friends because she was breathtakingly beautiful, he has bragged about her plenty of times already.

 

Although all of his friends just dismissed the idea and thought Jiho was lying when he said he had a wife, the playboy Jiho being tied down? The thought of that in itself was too good to be true, and when Jiho said he was actually in love with this girl they felt as if they were all delusional and dreaming.

 

He's sure that they would all be surprised that he was telling the truth this time around and they would probably want to take her away from him, because honestly; she was too good for him- but he wasn't going to let anyone steal her away from him ever again.

First of all he needed to get ready for this surprise party for her though, he told Jay to pull up to the market area so he'll be able to pick out a cake for her along with a bunch of other things for the party.

 

 

Mina looked at the clock the hundredth time that day, all she really wanted to do was go visit Jiho; he's been on her mind all day. He's been invading her mind even more so ever since the day he came to save her, she just really missed him even though she saw him yesterday. Love was a terrible disease and she felt as if it was both the most dreadful feeling in the world but also the most beautiful feeling.

 

"Mina, calm down will ya?" U-Kwon asked as he flicked her forehead, she was too focused on that clock since the minute she walked through the doors of the bakery. "We have like ten more minutes okay?"

 

"Ten minutes too long, I'm just tired." Mina mumbled as she straightened out some pastries that were in the viewing glass.

 

U-Kwon already knew that it was a lie, he could see in her eyes that she missed Jiho and wanted to see him badly. She was so hopelessly in love and he only wished that Jiho would make her the happiest girl in the world from now on; no more tears from her should be shed.

 

He was surprised that Jiho hadn't told Mina that today was his last day at the hospital but he soon realized that it was because Jiho was hosting a surprise party for her and inviting the group of friends they shared to his house. He hoped the boys won't make her feel too uncomfortable because when they were all together they tend to act a little too rowdy; especially around a pretty female.

 

Right then Mina's phone vibrated, a text popping up on her screen. She read it and furrowed her eyebrows; Jay couldn't pick her up and today was a day where she wouldn't be able to visit Jiho. Mina let out a huge sigh as mindlessly picked at a piece of crumb sticking to her shirt, she was totally bummed out that she wouldn't be able to see his smiling face today.

 

"What's in the text that made you so sad?" U-Kwon asked, already knowing what it was. Jiho had told him the plan of what was going to happen earlier, he wondered how she'll react when she sees Jiho when she arrives home.

 

"Jay can't pick me up so I guess you have to deal with me today." Mina sighed as she glanced at the clock once more, now it was five minutes until closing.

 

"Sure, how about we go out and get some ice cream?" U-Kwon asked.

 

"Any other day I would've accepted but I'm totally bummed out right now and just want to go home and crash on to my bed." Mina said as she started to close up the register. She even made Jiho something today when she was on break, she was nearly dying from the heat inside the kitchen but because of the thought of Jiho in mind she was able to finish what she made.

 

Now it'll all go to waste because the treats are probably only good for one day, it'll become hard the next day and would taste terrible. She sighed again as a sadness washed over her, she didn't know that this kind of feeling existed when you missed someone too much and couldn't see them.

 

"Earth to Mina." U-Kwon said as he waved a hand in front of her face. Mina quickly snapped out of her daydream and slapped U-Kwon's hand away, "We should go now."

 

Nodding Mina followed behind U-Kwon as she said goodbye to her co-workers, she was glad to be off work though today was one of those busier days and she felt extremely exhausted.

 

"Are you sure you don't want that ice cream? Maybe it'll cheer you up." U-Kwon said as he slid in the driver's seat quickly followed by Mina sliding in the passenger seat.

 

"I'm sure, thanks though Kwonnie. Maybe next time~" Mina said as she buckled herself in and riffled through the slack of CDs in one of the compartments of U-Kwon's car.

 

"Don't be too sad, I'm sure you'll feel better soon." U-Kwon said with a secret smile on his lips, he quickly pulled out of the parking lot and rushed to Mina's home.

 

 

"You guys shut up!" Jiho said as he turned off the lights in the house, this was supposed to be a surprise and if the guys didn't suppress their constant laughter and chatter then it'll all fall apart.

 

"Geez Jiho, would you chill out?" Kyung said as he patted Jiho on the back, this girl must be some serious business for Jiho to snap at his friends.

 

"She's here! Now be quite and find a hiding place, don't forget to shout surprise." Jiho said as he scurried from the window and into one of the corners behind a couch.

 

The house was completely dark from the outside and that surprised Mina, even when no one was home there was bound to be a light somewhere since Mina told Jay that she didn't like the da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter