Chapter Thirty Six

A Marriage With The Arrogant Woo Jiho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Thirty-Six

 

U-Kwon dropped off Mina late that day and Jiho was worried about what could have happened to her, he's been pacing around the kitchen for the past hour and still there was no sign of Mina. Jiho tried to call her multiple times but it seems as though she was either ignoring him or she had her phone off. Jiho looked up at the door when he heard it open, his worried expression softened when he saw Mina at the door. She took off her beige coat and hung it up before turning around to see Jiho right in front of her, she gasped in surprise when he cupped her face and kissed her.

 

Soon she melted into the kiss and giggled softly when they pulled away, “A little impatient aren't we?” Mina winked playfully as she entwined their fingers together. A smile settled on her lips as she stared up at her husband.

 

“I was worried that you ran away or something, I tried to call but no one picked up.” Jiho pouted a little, his lips looking even more kissable. Mina leaned up and captured those lips that were hers, she smiled as a warm feeling fizzled around her. “Awh, was my cute husband up all night waiting for me? I forgot to charge my phone and it died, sorry sweetie.” Mina said cutie trying to turn that little frown upside down.

 

Jiho wrapped her arms around Mina and pulled her in, her sweet scent hitting his nose as he let out a soft sigh. She was back, the woman that made his heart fluttered at every touch was back; happy Mina was back. Jiho's face lit up as he grabbed her hand and lead her to the kitchen, a small dinner set up on their countertop.

 

Mina was taken by surprise by what was on the table, it didn't seem like something that was take out. With a closer look Mina realized that it was a home-cooked meal, Jiho pulled out a chair for her to sit on and sat next to her. “Did you …. ?” Mina asked as her heart started to pick up pace.

 

“At least I tried to. I wanted to make something special for you since you're almost at a month now with our baby.” Jiho said with a goofy smile on his plump lips, Mina's heart warmed at his words as she picked up her fork. “It might not be very good since I … don't know how to cook.”

 

“It'll be delicious.” Mina said as she leaned towards Jiho and kissed him again, pulling away she smiled back at him and took a bite. The taste was odd but it settled on to her taste buds soon enough and a burst of flavors melted on her tongue. “Not bad at all.”

 

Mina took some of the food and guided it to Jiho's mouth, she could tell that he was nervous of the food he made but when he had a taste of it on his own, a smile spread across his face as well. “I didn't think it would turn out to be decent after all, but I did make it three times before finalizing it to this.”

 

“Well I'm very touched, best husband award goes to you.” Mina beamed as a giggled escaped her pretty lips, Jiho entwined their fingers together as they continued to eat. “Best wife award goes to you too.” Jiho whispered in her ear, sending a trail of tingles throughout her body.

 

Mina's face flushed from how close he was to her, even though they were married now he still had the ability to make her heart race. He drove her insane with his love, he was so perfect for her that she didn't know what she would've done if she never found him in the first place. They soon finished their late dinner, after washing all the dishes the couple went upstairs to their bedroom.

 

It was a hard and long day for the both of them so to unwind they both stripped out of their clothes and emerged themselves in the bath. The candles illuminated the entire room with it's sweet scent floating around, soft music played in the background as Mina leaned on Jiho. He wrapped his arms around her and touched her small belly, there was life in there; his child. A smile never left his face as he imagined what the child would be like, would it inherit his wife's sweet features or inherit his?

 

Mina played with the small bubbles that littered the bath water, her mind at ease at last. The touch of Jiho's didn't scare her anymore, her heart was beating fast but not from fear this time it was because it was the touch of the man she loved. Mina smiled, she turned her head as she placed a kiss on Jiho's cheek. It was a sweet gesture but it still made Jiho blush madly nonetheless, he turned away from her when he felt his face turning red which only made Mina laugh at his cute behavior.

 

“Don't laugh!” Jiho exclaimed in embarrassment. Mina turned around and cupped his face, her eyes looking at him lovingly. “I'm so lucky to have you.” With a little movement Mina captured Jiho's lips, both melting into the sweet kiss. Jiho was taken aback by her words, it was surprising and sweet for her to say such a thing. The person that is lucky to have someone should be Jiho, he had such a beautiful woman in his life after all.

 

Jiho brushed a strand of wet hair away from Mina's face and brought her face up to another kiss, both of giggled. Pulling back Jiho stared at Mina, absorbing in every little detail about her; her eyes, her nose, her lips, her lashes, her jawline; everything about her blew him away. His heart warmed when he saw a smile spread across her rosy lips, he was truly lucky to have her.

 

Jiho looped his arms around her and pulled her in, Mina sighed as she soaked in his warmth. She laid on his chest, hearing the rhythm of his heart beat. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the comfort he gave her, she was ready to tell him. Maybe it would be better to tell him earlier rather than wait it out, Jiho didn't deserve to be left in the dark. He had every right to know as much as Woo Bin, Mina stared up at Jiho taking in his sharp features; he only smiled back down at her.

 

“I have something to tell you …” Mina said trailing on as she lifted herself off of Jiho and grabbing a towel to wrap herself in. “I'll wait until you're done, okay?”

 

Jiho nodded even though the only thing he wanted to do at that moment was pull Mina back into his arms and stay there in the warm comfort for eternity, he always felt so relaxed with her around; she was truly his better half-- the other half that pieced him together and help him through raging storms.

 

Mina rinsed herself off briefly in th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter