Chapter Thirty Two

A Marriage With The Arrogant Woo Jiho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Thirty-Two

 

Mina boarded the plane alone with Woo Bin, she pulled her mini backpack closer to her as she tried to find her seat. She hoped that she didn't have to sit next to Woo Bin but when she sat down near the window the person next to her was none other than him. She gave a loud groan, she was already feeling sick and with him next to her will make it even worst. Even though first class was great it was not enjoyable if someone you truly despised was seated next to you.

 

“What would you like to eat?” The air attendant asked as she wheeled over the cart of food.

 

Thinking about it now Mina was kind of hungry, she didn't get to eat anything the previous night because she just cried herself to sleep and got ready early in the morning to board the plane without a single bite of anything. Mina chose tray A while Woo Bin chose tray B, the lady placed their foods in front of them and continued down the aisle.

 

Mina sat forward and slowly opened the steaming food, it all looked really good but when the smell of the food hit her nose her stomach began to churn. She suddenly felt really queasy, her head spinning; she immediately got out of her seat to try and find the bathroom. Relief washed over her when she found one really close, slamming the door open she barley made it to the toilet. Emptying the contents from her stomach into the toilet, even though there wasn't much. The smell of her vomit made her head spin even more, her head began to pound with pain. She flushed the toilet and tried to get up, she barley stabilized herself before fumbling forward. A hand grabbed her waist and arm to stop her from falling forward, Mina looked up to see Woo Bin; concern etched in his eyes.

 

“Are you okay?” He asked. Mina pushed him away weakly and nodded her head, “Just go back to your seat.” Woo Bin felt his heart tightening, why didn't she want him to help her? Did she truly hate him that much? Woo Bin sighed and walked back into his seat, she would have to warm up to him sooner or later.

 

Mina closed the door to the bathroom and looked up into the mirror, she hasn't seen herself for a while and she looked terrible. Anyone could tell from her blood-shot eyes that she has been crying for a long time and the bird nest of her hair made her look even worse. There were bags under her eyes, she looked just like how she felt; miserable.

 

Mina rinsed a little to get the taste out and washed her face afterwards, maybe some sleep will do good to her system. Mina sat back down into her seat and took sips of her water, it was the only thing that her stomach could hold down at the moment.

 

“Do you want some medicine or anything? Tea?” Woo Bin asked looking over at her, her complexion was paler than usual and she looked like she was going to vomit again. His heart constricted more; was this all because of him? All he wanted to do was love her but if this was the results of his love he didn't know if he could keep this up.

 

Mina shook her head and looked away from him, staring out the window; the clouds were so peaceful and fluffy. Mina closed her eyes for a minute and tried to imagine herself back into Jiho's arms, it was never going to be the same again. She let out a big sigh as she plugged her music in and laid back as she tried to sleep again. Maybe this time she actually could, sleeping was all she could manage to do anyway. When she stepped into her dreams, nothing could harm her; the bad memories would disappear and she would be at ease again.

 

Several hours later Mina woke up again, blinking her eyes open she could see that a blanket was wrapped around her and in front of her were pills for an upset stomach and a headache. Woo Bin must've left them there for her, Mina felt a little grateful for his effort but still couldn't get over her hatred for him. It may take years to heal this wound or maybe it would never heal at all, and that's what scared Mina the most; what if this wound never heals? How will she function properly in front of Jiho? How will she enjoy every happy moments that'll come her way without having such a terrible flashback to what happened previously?

 

Mina looked to her left to find an empty seat next to her, she had a fleeting thought of wondering where he could be but pushed it away because honestly; she didn't care where he was. But as she was about to turn around to look out the window again Woo Bin sat down and place a meal in front of Mina, it was steaming hot and when Mina saw it she realized now that she was now hungrier than before. The smell of the food flooded her nose but this time she didn't have the feeling of needing to puke but instead a low grumble from her stomach told her that she needed to eat this time.

 

“Please eat, I asked the air attendants to get something that won't upset your stomach too much. After you're done you should take the medicine to feel better. Oh! Water, I forgot about water. I'll be right back.” Woo Bin said getting up from his seat.

 

Mina only nodded slightly before grabbing the utensils and started eating, the food wasn't actually that bad. It was good even, but maybe it was because she hadn't eaten for so many hours. Woo Bin came back quickly and placed the cup next to her food, “Eat slowly. We still have four more hours until we land.”

 

Mina nodded at him before whispering a 'thank you' to him, Woo Bin almost missed it but he heard it in the end; he gave her a sweet smile and patted her on the head. Making her flinch his hand automatically retrieved itself right away when he saw her flinch, his heart constricted again. “After you're done eating you should get more sleep.” Woo Bin mumbled as he turned towards the screen in front of him and flipped on a movie.

 

He knew the pain in his chest was from worrying about her, she deserved so much better than him but he just couldn't let her go. He knew that he would be able to make her happy, she was the girl of his dreams so there was no way he would be able to let her go now once he found her again. Woo Bin ran a hand through his hair due to frustration and closed his eyes; will there ever be a time where Mina would love him back?

 

 

The hours passed by quickly and the passengers were already on their way out the plane. Mina was feeling much better now, she was full and she didn't feel all too queasy like she did during the previous hours but she still had a slight headache. Woo Bin tried to help her walk down the plane but she gently pushed him away and all he could do was follow behind her.

 

Before they entered the airport's building Woo Bin stopped Mina and turned her around, Mina looked up at him with rounded eyes; what was he going to do now? Woo Bin patted her head as he said, “I'll call you soon, Jay is out there waiting for you to take you home. Make sure to go to the doctors if you're not feeling any better throughout the week okay?”

 

Mina was confused, why was this evil man saying such caring things? Weren't all bad people mean and vicious and only cared about themselves? But why was that in Woo Bin's eyes at that moment Mina could see true concern, Mina just nodded her head because she was at a lost for words.

 

Woo Bin pulled Mina into his chest and gave her a gentle hug before kissing her on the forehead; they looked like lovers that were departing. Mina could've missed what Woo Bin said if she was paying attention to the busy bustling of the people around her but she wasn't so she heard the exact words he said. The whispers of 'I'm sorry and I love you' fell from Woo Bin's lips, she felt a slight stab at her heart because there was so much sadness in his voice.

 

The words I'm sorry, did Woo Bin finally realize what he has done was wrong? Is he going to stop torturing her now? There were so many questions bouncing around her head and she had no answers to any of them. But Mina couldn't lie about the fact that Woo Bin had some warmth in him; even

though it all looks bad-- she couldn't deny that he tried to take care of her because she was sick.

 

Although the fact that Woo Bin was the one who left a deep wound in her heart, Mina felt as if there was some explanation to all of this; Woo Bin wasn't all evil. Woo Bin had human feelings in him; she could see the regret etched in his eyes when he looked at her.

 

Mina started to walk away from Woo Bin, entering the airport she couldn't find Jay anywhere. Maybe they forgot that she was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter