Chapter Twenty Eight

A Marriage With The Arrogant Woo Jiho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twenty Eight

 

Jiho was the first one up like always, the sun was barley streaming through the blinds; maybe there was a storm coming because the sky was heavily cluttered with big grey clouds. Jiho pouted a little, he was going to bring her out to the beach today, the ocean’s view was breath-taking and he was sure Mina would’ve loved it. Now there was probably going to be a storm and his plans would be ruined, but at least he still had Mina by his side.

 

He brushed his finger tips over her rosy lips, he wondered if he ever felt like this with someone else before. The addiction he feels when he kissed those lips, the intense feelings that rushes through him when he brushes his against them. Her milky soft skin was pressed up against him, which made him give out a slight blush; she had no idea what she did to him.

 

He trailed his fingers from her shoulders to the tip of her hips, earning a shiver from her. He smirked at her reaction, even if she was still asleep; his touch still had an effect on her. He began to kiss her awake, starting from her belly button. Placing his plush soft lips on her skin, inching up towards her. Mina opened her eyes as she felt a feathering of kisses trailing up her body, she looked down to see Jiho, she gasped as she pushed his head away. A crimson red painted her cheeks as she stuttered out a “What are you doing.”

 

“Look at your cheeks, you’re so easy to read.” Jiho said chuckling as he cupped her face, hovering over her. “You’re just so cute, I just wanted to wake the princess up for some breakfast.”

 

“Since when did I become a princess?” Mina asked, quirking an eyebrow at him. They were currently still under the sheets but neither of them felt any awkward tension between them; maybe now that they've both shared their bodies they were both truly comfortable with each other.

 

“Since I made you into Mrs. Woo.” Jiho said as he let out a soft chuckle, “So, Mrs. Woo. What would you like to do today?”

 

“I would like to take a bath right now, because my body feels so gross from your early greasiness.” Mina said as she pinched his cheeks, he was so cute.

 

“Seems like you just need to get used to it.” Jiho said leaning down to place a soft kiss on her lips, that same rush of excitement ran through him again; he’s probably never going to get over that. Mina smiled against his lips, leaning upward to deepen the kiss. Jiho quickly gained entranced for a hotter kiss, their tongues dancing together.

 

“Can I get out of bed now?” Mina asked Jiho when she pulled away from his lips, after a slight make-out session both of their lips were now swollen.

 

“Wait! No, let me do something first.” Jiho said as he scrambled to the bathroom and closing the door behind him, she wondered what he was planning this time.

 

After about a fifteen minutes wait Jiho finally opened the door and stride over to Mina, “Your bath is ready my lady.” He curtseyed which earned a giggle from Mina. He held out his hand and gestured for Mina to take it, gladly taking it she got off the bed and fell into step with him.

 

“You know, I never took you as the Prince Charming type.” Mina said as she slowly entered the bathroom, the room was already warm due to the bathwater. A tropical scent hit her nose as she looked around at the many candles that were littered around the bathroom, not to mention the dozens of rose petals on the floor and in the bath water as well.

 

“What did you take me as then?” Jiho asked as he went over to the bath and gestured for Mina to come over, Mina would be lying if she didn’t say that she was feeling shy now.

 

“More of like a evil villain.” Mina laughed as she hesitantly took Jiho’s hand and slipped into the bath water with him. The warm water engulfed the both of them and made them both relax, the scent of the bath water gave the atmosphere a warm feel. The tub was big enough to fit the two of them comfortably but they were still pressed up against each other, which brushed a deep shade of red across Mina’s cheeks.

 

“I must be one good evil villain to make a princess fall for me.” Jiho whispered as he gave a light peck on Mina’s neck.

 

“Oh please. I only fell for you because all the good princes were taken.” Mina playfully said as she entwined their fingers together. “How did you even get all of these rose petals here so fast, you didn’t even leave the bathroom when you were setting up.”

 

“Magic.” Jiho answered, peppering kisses from her neck to her shoulder. “The villain has to have tricks up his sleeves to make such a innocent princess fall for him right?”

 

“I’m far from a princess, seems like you got the wrong girl.” Mina smirked looking back at him, planting a kiss on his lips.

 

“Oh no, did I catch another villain? My mother wouldn’t approve of that.” Jiho replied, his arms encircling around her waist, pulling her closer to his chest.

 

“Really? It seems like I’ve charmed your mother into to loving me though.” Mina said laying her head back against his shoulder, clear eyes looking up at him.

 

“Does that mean you’ve deceived me and really charmed me into loving you as well?” Jiho asked, a playful twinkle in his eyes.

 

“Of course not, that was all of your own doing.” Mina said sticking her tongue at him. “But now that you’re in my trap, I hope you know you’re never getting out.”

 

“I wouldn’t want to anyway.” Jiho replied placing a kiss on top of her head, they both sighed in contentment.

 

“Can you wash my hair for me?” Mina asked with a childlike expression on her face, “No one has really done it for me before...”

 

“Can you get any cuter?” Jiho asked as he brushed his fingers through her long strands of hair, he placed a good amount of shampoo in his hands before softly lathering it through Mina’s hair. “You have really beautiful hair.”

 

“Mmm.” Mina replied as she closed her eyes, Jiho’s fingers worked magic as it massaged through her hair. “You’re good at this.”

 

“I’m good at other things too.” Jiho replied as he gave Mina’s a playful squeeze, Mina turned to glare at him as she smacked his hand away.

 

“ert.” Mina said rolling her eyes, she started to scrub her arms with soap; washing off all the sweat and dirt.

 

“But I’m your ert. Hey, turn around and wash me too.” Jiho whispered against Mina’s ear, a tickling feeling going down her spine as his hot breath hit her neck.

 

Mina obeyed and turned around towards him, seeing the tattoos clearly branded on his body. Running her fingers across them she wondered what each of them meant, she never would’ve thought a guy from a high-class family would be adorning various tattoos. She began to latter his body with soap, running the loofa down his arms, across his his chest, and down his abdomen. Jiho’s muscle flexed and his breathing sped up, trying to refrain himself from pouncing on Mina. The way she looked at the moment made him wonder what kind of sounds would come out of that pretty mouth of hers if they had some hot in the bath water.

 

“Hey, I’ve always wondered …” Jiho said as his thumb brushed across Mina’s lips.

 

“Don’t even think about it.” Mina said, already knowing what was on his mind; she could see it in his lust-filled eyes.

 

“You don’t even kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter