Chapter Thirty Five

A Marriage With The Arrogant Woo Jiho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Thirty-Five

 

U-Kwon looked at Mina with soft eyes, nervousness and concern rippled through his body as he wondered what Woo Bin could have done this time around. U-Kwon reached out to hold Mina's hand, her body trembled as she tried to muster up the courage to tell U-Kwon everything.

 

“Hold on, let's go to my place first. It'll be more comfortable for you there.” U-Kwon said as he noticed that Mina was still in thought with what she had to say. This must be terribly hard for her considering Mina never hesitated when she had to tell someone something. Whatever this was U-Kwon knew that it was hurting Mina from the inside out and all U-Kwon could do was be there to support her; to listen and not abandon her.

 

Mina nodded as U-Kwon started to drive to his apartment complex, Mina held her hands together tightly as her heart raced from nervousness. What happens if U-Kwon didn't take her side? The devastation of that ever happening made Mina even more nervous; she needed someone on her side and if there was no one she would fall completely apart. Mina glanced over at U-Kwon and smiled a little, of course U-Kwon wouldn't leave her and judge her; they've been best friends for years and he would know her best.

 

U-Kwon knew how to comfort her and he knew how to say words that'll make her feel at ease again, U-Kwon would never hurt Mina. The two pulled up to U-Kwon's apartment and within a few minutes they were already in, U-Kwon went off into the kitchen to make Mina's favorite kind of tea. He came back with two steaming mugs and placed one on the table for Mina, with trembling hands Mina picked up the cup and took a sip. The warmth of the tea surged through her body and gave her strength to tell U-Kwon what he needed to know.

 

U-Kwon faced Mina on the couch and waited for her to speak, he had to be patient or else Mina might close her feelings back up again. Mina let out a sigh of relief as she placed the cup back down and opened , she looked up to see U-Kwon looking at her with sincere eyes. He took her hand in his and rubbed them in comforting circles, as if telling her that it was okay. Whatever she needed to tell him, he would be there for her no matter what.

 

Mina drew in a breath, “It started on the honeymoon Jiho and I took. Jiho had to go back early because there was something going on with the company and of course I couldn't force him to stay because work was just as important as our love....”

 

After a while, Mina gained enough courage to spill every little detail to U-Kwon. Most of the time U-Kwon couldn't keep himself in his seat, he wanted to murder Woo Bin the chance he got to see him. He wanted to rip that bastard to shreds, how can he even fathom of doing something that vile to Mina after what he did to her years ago? U-Kwon could feel his anger boiling in his veins, he was so mad that he almost smashed several objects in his apartment.

 

He looked at Mina with eyes pure of concern, what if the baby is Woo Bin's? What happens then? Will Jiho leave Mina, what would Mina do then? She would surely break down and not be able to be as happy again. No, U-Kwon was going to be there for her no matter what; as a best friend. He had to keep her up right and be by her side one hundred percent regardless of her situation; he was going to be there no matter who the father of the child was.

 

U-Kwon was the only thing she had to hold on and he was surely not going to leave her side when she needed him the most. “How are you feeling now?” U-Kwon spoke breaking the silence between them, he wanted to help Mina in every way he could. He had a heavy heart when he looked at her, to imagine what kind of pain she was going through was devastating for him. Mina was surely a strong woman but something like this would scar her for life.

 

U-Kwon grabbed her hands and rubbed soothing circles on them until her tears stopped flowing, she gave him a crooked smile and replied, “I feel much better, it was hard to keep it all to myself. Thank you for listening.”

 

“I'm always here for you Mina, as a best friend this is my line of duty. Are you going to … ?” Tell Jiho was what U-Kwon was asking but he didn't know if he should bring it up. It must've been hard for Mina to talk about this now after several weeks of going through this traumatic event how much longer would it take to tell Jiho?

 

It could be a very touchy subject to Mina so it was hard for U-Kwon to talk about it, Mina smile immediat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter