Chapter Thirty Four

A Marriage With The Arrogant Woo Jiho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Thirty-Four

 

After their breakfast the both of them went home but Mina insisted Jiho to go back to work and that she could take care of herself, she just needed to sleep a little and Jiho just standing around doing nothing wouldn't do either of them any good. Finally with a last kiss goodbye Jiho was out the door, a small feeling of worry inside him because Mina was alone again.

 

Mina waited until Jiho left before opening her phone and dialing the last number that called her, waiting tentatively she heard the other line pick up. “Hello? It's Mina, we can meet up now if you would like.”

 

“That sounds good, where are you?” Woo Bin asked, he was relieved that she actually called him; he thought she would just ignore his entire presence. “I'll come and get you.”

 

Mina thought about it for a second, it wouldn't be good if she were to meet with him at her's and Jiho's home. And it wouldn't be good if Woo Bin knew where it was, maybe meeting up somewhere was the better deal. “No need, I'll meet you at the cafe on main street.” Mina finally said, now she just needed to figure out a ride there.

 

“I'll see you there in twenty minutes, okay?” Woo Bin softly, his heart swelled just thinking about seeing her again. He hoped that she wouldn't back out of this meeting because it would crush him if she didn't show up.

 

Mina hung up and thought about who she could ask for a ride to the cafe, she still couldn't drive so that was difficult; she should probably learn how to drive soon. Scrolling through her lists of numbers she came upon her best friend's, he wasn't at work today so he would surely be able to give her a ride. Dialing U-Kwon's number Mina waited until he would pick up, after a few rings the line finally connected.

 

“Mina! I heard the news! Congratulations!” U-Kwon exclaimed excitedly on the other line, “Did you call to tell me this because Jiho already called and told me. Wow I can't believe I'm going to be an uncle.”

 

Mina laughed a little at his excitement, he was going to be both a wonderful parent of his own kids and a wonderful uncle to hers. “Oh, Jiho's always so fast.”

 

“That's how you have a child now.” U-Kwon said playfully on the other line, making her Mina's face flame up immediately.

 

“Yah! Don't say those kind of jokes!” Mina huffed, all she got as a response was U-Kwon laughing in the background along with Junhee. “Anyway getting back to the point that I was calling you about, can you perhaps give me a ride to main street? I need to go buy some groceries.”

 

“Sure, I'll be right over.” U-Kwon said, Mina said thanks to him before hanging up. Mina sat there and wondered if she should tell Woo Bin that she was pregnant, considering he could be a possible father.

 

He wouldn't want to keep the child would he? Would he somehow try to convince her to give the child to him so he can raise it? He was a terrible person so there was no way that she would be able to give up her child to that man even if it was his child. Mina sighed, there were so many things on her plate that she didn't know how to deal with it all. Mina kept thinking about the entire situation of it all, she was very happy that she was able to bring a child to this marriage but it still killed her that it might not be Jiho's. She could only hope that it was Jiho's and then she could somehow get rid of Woo Bin out of her life, she didn't need someone like him to be in her life. He was threatening and she never knew what his next motive would be, he was conniving and it scared her.

 

She didn't want him to hurt her family, he could hurt her as much as he wanted but when it came to Jiho and her child she wouldn't be able to bare the kind of pain that would be inflicted on them. A honk broke her out of her trance of thoughts, Mina got to see if it was U-Kwon and was surprised that the car wasn't the same one she saw a week ago.

 

Did he buy a new car without telling her? Mina cautiously stepped outside to get a closer look at the car, the dark windows made it hard to see whoever was inside. She's never seen such a car before in her life but her question was answered when the driver stepped out of the car and gave her a grin. Her heart immediately dropped, how did he know where she lived?

 

“I thought it would be easier to just pick you up myself. It'll make the trip twice as less.” Woo Bin grinned at her as his long legs strides towards her. Mina was speechless as he grabbed her hand in his and lead her to the passenger side, closing the door he got into the driver seat himself.

 

“How did you know I lived here?” Mina asked out loud, how did he know all these things about her but the only information she knew about him was close to nothing.

 

“Not important. I'm thinking we should go somewhere else than the cafe, I'm not in the mood for coffee.” Woo Bin said as he put the car into drive, he backed out of the driveway and started to drive off.

 

“T-t-then where are we going?” Mina stuttered out, she wasn't going to kidnapped again was she? Mina's hand clasped together tightly as she tried to stabilize her emotions, she needed to be healthy as possible for this baby and the amount of stress she had right now wasn't any help at all.

 

“Don't be so scared, I'm not going to kill you or anything. I know what I did before was very immortal and I'm truly sorry for that kind of act, I was stupid and I wasn't thinking straight. I know it might take a while for you to forgive me but please know that I sincerely apologize from the bottom of my heart, okay?” Woo Bin said as he tried to take her hand in his, she immediately flinched at his touch and he dropped her hand; was that going to become a habit every time he touched her?

 

Woo Bin continued driving until they reached his house, he got out and opened her door. Mina got out and looked up at the house in front of her, Woo Bin currently was living a high class life. It might not be as big as Jiho's house but it was still pretty big, what did Woo Bin do for a living anyway?

 

Everything was so mysterious about him and she didn't know whether it'll be okay to ask him because she was afraid of his answers, what if he sold illegal drugs or something? And then maybe she would get somehow wrapped into that kind of situation and then somehow drag down Jiho with her. No she couldn't possible let that happen so she decided that it was better not to ask and just wait for him to give her the answers on his own.

 

Woo Bin opened his door and gestured for Mina to come in, Mina cautiously stepped in and took a look around the house. It was nicely decorated, the lighting from the large windows gave the house a bright and warm feeling. Woo Bin lead them both to the kitchen and stood in front of her as she took a seat on the barstool, “Do you want something to drink? Wine?”

 

“No thanks. I can't have wine.” Mina said as she kept glancing around the house, there wasn't a single picture that had his family members in it. Maybe he wasn't on good terms with them or maybe he was completely abandoned and didn't have any family at all? Somehow the thought of being alone like that made her a bit sad, there must be reasons why he is the way he is now, no o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter