Chapter Twenty One

A Marriage With The Arrogant Woo Jiho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twenty One

 

"Nobu we can talk this through." Jiho said eyeing the weapon in Nobu's hand, there was no way he was going to do it was he? It was a human being's life, how could he fandom to think that it was okay to end it?

 

"Bull Jiho, show me Lee Hye." Nobu said convinced that she was out there - within his reach.

 

"I'll bring her in if you place the gun down Nobu, think this through clearly. You don't want to do this." Jiho said as he took a step towards them, he felt as if everything stopped moving; his heart was pounding so hard in his ears.

 

"Show me her Jiho, I don't play games. You should know that more than anyone." Nobu said, anxiety starting to build up throughout his body.

 

"If you just put the gu-."

 

"Shut up! Stop making excuses!" Nobu shouted as his hand pointed the gun at Jiho. "I can kill the both of you right now."

 

"I'm sure you don't want to do that." Jiho said as he steadily started to walk towards them more, Mina was so close to his reach.

 

"I can do anything Jiho." Nobu said with determination.

 

Mina could barely register what was happening in front of her, the gun was now pointed at Jiho and she couldn't do anything. The tears were streaming down her face as broken sobs started to come out of her, how can she be so weak?

 

She can do something about this, she needed to fight back.

 

Glancing up at Nobu she noticed that he was entirely focused on Jiho, if she does this right she could hurt him and save Jiho from being shot at. Mina closed her eyes as she tried to relax every muscle in her body, opening them again and letting out a breath she looked at what she could do. Looking from Nobu's standing position she could easily trip him, and if the gun was triggered it would be pointed at an angle where it would miss Jiho.

 

In a blink of an eye Mina stood up quickly and kicked Nobu in the ankle, the next thing she knew Mina heard a gunshot rip through the air. The noise bounced against the walls as Mina looked over at Jiho, letting out a gasp she saw Jiho's body slowly landing on to the ground, blood running from his body. Mina let out a scream as she ran towards him, she miscalculated this.

 

Stumbling next to him she looked at his face, he was in pain and it ripped her heart open. She wanted the bleeding to stop; she wanted the pain on his face to stop. Her tears were running rapid as she tried to break out of her restraints on her wrist, she needed to stop the bleeding before it was too late. Sobbing uncontrollably she forgot that Nobu was behind her, the gun still in his hand.

 

He slowly got to his feet and started to walk towards the two, he laughed at them; they were so weak. He angled the gun at Mina's head as she desperately pulled her wrists from the ropes, scratching it up in the process to the point of drawing blood. She didn't feel any pain, all that mattered right now was Jiho in front of her, how can she be so stupid and think she could save the both of them?

 

"Looks like the lovers are both going to die." Nobu said right before he was about to pull the trigger.

 

"I wouldn't do that if I was you." A voice came behind him as he felt an object placed right at his head, . "Put your gun down and there won't be any troubles."

 

Nobu slowly lowered himself and pushed the gun out of reach and slowly stood up, thinking quickly Nobu rammed his body into the officer and started to run. He wasn't going to get caught, he can't get caught. But he was too slow; the officer quickly jumped on him and handcuffed him. Nobu started to kick and yell at the officer in Japanese, the entire plan failed.

 

The rest of the officers rushed in as they started to explore the place to check if there were anyone else, Jay ran up to Mina as the tears poured down her face. He saw the blood draining out of Jiho's body and quickly called the medics over, from the looks of it Jiho needed to get to the hospital as soon as possible.

 

"Jiho please stay with me. Please." Mina sobbed as she looked at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter