Chapter Twenty

A Marriage With The Arrogant Woo Jiho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twenty

 

"Yah, wake up." A hand pushed Mina as she struggled to open her eyes, panic started setting in as she realized it wasn't Jiho's room nor U-Kwon's. She then remembered that she was currently being held captive, she felt so useless at the moment. She was like an animal held inside a cage and couldn't do anything about it.

 

"What's taking so long? We need to finish this business off once and for all." Yuri said as she downed a cup of coffee and cradled a cigarette between her fingers.

 

Mina could barely move from her sitting position, what did they want to do with her now? She was so frightened that she could barely register what the Japanese man in front of her was telling her to do.

 

"Nobu, just get her out of that room. We don't have much time until our buyers gets here." Yuri said as she walked away to answer a call.

 

The man called Nobu pulled Mina up and pushed her roughly against the wall, leaving a stinging pain throughout her entire body. He swiftly clasped her wrists together and tied them up again. The restraints making her feel more like a useless animal.

 

She was so weak, why couldn't she do anything about this? She thought that she was a strong woman but what is going on with her entire system right now? Was she too shocked to even lift a finger to fight out of this?

 

Mina let out a sigh as she was shoved out the door and into a chair, looking up she saw a group of men standing before her. The room was dark so she could barely make out their faces but they looked dangerous, each one of them holding a smirk and a glint of lust in their eyes.

 

"Can I get som-." Mina started but hushed immediately by Nobu as he walked away from her, leaving parched and alone with the room full of the men.

 

"Jiho surely wouldn't want you anymore if you were dirtied right?" Yuri asked, her heels clicking on the floor as she stood beside the group of men.

 

The group of men laughed as they eyed Mina even more, the looks in their eyes made her uncomfortable, as if they wanted to devour every piece of her.

 

"The bets start now men, start bidding." Yuri said as she threw her hair back behind her shoulders, she didn't have one single drop of guilt in her. This is what this girl deserved, after all, Jiho was hers and anyone that dared to get in between them was going to pay for it.

 

"A fine specimen you have. Can we examine?" One of the men asked, his eyes roaming Mina's entire body- making her squirm in her seat.

 

Mina didn't like where this was going, this really can't be happening to her can it? This sort of thing only happened in movies; she closed her eyes and prayed that Jiho was on his way to save her.

 

"Please be on your way." Mina whispered desperately, her mind completely blanking out.

 

 

"Jiho, Jiho…" Jiho stirred as Jin nudged him, he opened his eyes and saw that the sun was already out. How long did he even sleep?

 

Jiho sat up and rubbed his eyes, looking up at Jin, he hoped Jin had good news for him.

 

"Here have something to eat." Jin said as he placed a bagel into Jiho's hand, "They said the location will be pinpointed in a few minutes."

 

Jiho nodded and thanked Jin for the bagel before biting into it, he didn't know how hungry he actually was until the bagel was devoured in a matter of seconds. Jiho walked out to see that everyone looked extremely exhausted; they must've been working all night.

 

"Jin, can you go get everyone breakfast?" Jiho asked as he sat down next to Jay, the entire team that was working on this case needed all the energy they could get and it was courtesy that Jiho bought them all breakfast.

 

"How is everything going?" Jiho asked. His stress level now a bit lower than it was yesterday, feeling that he now had better control of himself than yesterday.

 

"I can literally drop dead right now from the sleepiness but good news that the location is going to be known soon." Jay said as he nursed his eighteenth cup of coffee that night, Jay never even thought that the kidnapping of Mina was possible.

 

"Sorry man, and thanks. If you want, you can go rest." Jiho said as he opened his phone to check the time, there was two missed calls and five text messages - all from U-Kwon.

 

"Nah I'm fine. I can withstand a few more hours." Jay said as he got up and stretched a little.

 

Jiho dialed U-Kwon's and waited, he answered on the third ring. "Did you find Mina yet?"

 

"No but I'll be able to soon, the location will be pinpointed in a matter of minutes." Jiho said as he glanced over at the investigators who were in charge of figuring out the location.

 

"Good. Call me when you find out about the location, I need to go there too." U-Kwon said as he sat down, his sleeping pattern for the past days have been off and he couldn’t focus on anything else but Mina; much less work.

 

His best friend was missing right now and he had no idea how to find her, he promised that he wouldn't let anything happen to her and no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter