Chapter Thirty Nine

A Marriage With The Arrogant Woo Jiho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter Thirty Nine

 

Months rolled by faster than they could keep track of, Mina's mother and brother moved in quickly and were settling into their new home just fine. Even though it was uncomfortable at first because they've never lived in a house this nice before but slowly and surely they both got used to it. J

Jun-min transferred to a new class and made friends easily, friends who that he chattered about on and on day after day. Mina had told her mother that she could stop working because there was no point in it anymore because Mina could care for the both of them now. First there were obvious protests from her mother because her mother was still able to work and didn't want to burden the Woo family any further but after some explanation and a great amount of convincing her mother finally nodded her head and said okay. Mina's belly was slowly swelling up to an enormous size and it was getting harder for her to work but her learning was already done by now, she was just sticking around and trying to see if she could learn a little more but last week her boss had told her to take the rest of work off because he had taught her everything that she needed to know.

 

Mina was planning to open up a store but after the arrival of her child which she had an appointment for today, she was going to see the gender of the baby and her entire family was giddy about it. Jiho personally took work off to accompany his wife as they both drove to the hospital, both of them wearing a huge grin across their faces. Jiho promised to help Mina open a store near their home so the drive wouldn't be so far away and that he would personally come and help on the first day it opened up. Woo Bin hadn't so much as left a voicemail on any of their phones and it brought relief to Mina and Jiho, it seemed like what Jiho told Woo Bin got through his head and was backing off until Jiho would be the first to call him.

 

The two finally pulled up to the hospital and Jiho ran quickly over to Mina's door and held her hand as she struggled out of the car, Jiho carefully lead Mina up to their appointment room and waited for a few minutes before the nurse directed them towards a room. “Are you excited?” Jiho asked Mina as he squeezed her hand as they waited for the doctor to come in. Mina nodded with a smile spread across her lips, Jiho bent down and pecked her lips. “What do you think the baby's gender is?” Jiho asked, they both already knew what gender Jiho wanted the baby to be. He wanted a sweet little girl that looked exactly like Mina so he could treat her like a perfect princess, he seemed way more excited about this than Mina.

 

“Either gender would be great for me but if we know the gender then at least we can narrow down the names.”

 

“That is true, I just can't wait!” Jiho exclaimed just as the doctor came in with a soft smile on his face and gestured Jiho to take a seat. Jiho and Mina both greeted the doctor, Jiho took a seat by Mina as she laid down on the recliner.

 

The news were exciting to hear but it was slightly unsettling, the shock was bigger than the two of them could handle and it showed on their face. “You have two babies in here, there's a boy and a girl.” The doctor said with a big grin slapped on his face, “Did you guys know?”

 

Mina and Jiho both looked at each other wide eyed and shook their head at the same time at the doctor, he only gave out a chuckle. “Well everything seems to be in perfect condition, make sure to rest well and don't strain yourself. Are you feeling any type of pain anywhere?”

 

“No I'm not.” Mina said barley audible, a million thoughts were running through her head. This explained by her belly was so much bigger than other pregnant women and it made sense that she didn't know because she didn't want to see any pictures of the baby until she could know the gender. It was a little foolish on her behalf but the shock now was double of what she was expecting, two kids? That meant that both of her children were of Jiho's or Woo Bin's and that was mind-bottling to her.

 

“Good, well I won't see you guys again until a few more months.” The doctor said as he jotted things down on his clipboard, “Any more questions?”

 

“... Is there a possible way that we can find out the father of the kids?” Jiho asked out loud even though the both of them were thinking of the same thing. There was a slight awkward tension in the room for a moment before the doctor spoke again, “I can check in a few more weeks, you guys can come in and I'll check for you.”

 

“Oh, okay. I'll go ahead and make an appointment in three weeks then.” Jiho said as Mina got up from the recliner and stood up, she grabbed her belongings as she straightened herself out.

 

The doctor jogged down the date on a sticky note for himself and then on a card before handing it to Jiho, Jiho took it and thanked the doctor before leading his wife out into the car. They looked at each other, a huge question bouncing in their heads; though neither of them wanted to say anything about it out loud. Jiho started the car and backed out of the parking lot he looked over at Mina and took her hand in his, the warmth tingling all over his body; it was the same, the love was still alive as ever. “Are you hungry?” Jiho asked as he took a turn onto the highway.

 

“A little bit, well now I'm eating for three so maybe I'm more than a little hungry.” Mina giggled softly, trying to loosen the tension in the air.

 

“Yeah.” Jiho said with a crooked smile on his face, he was nervous; what if the two kids weren't his? He pushed the thought aside as he tried to think on a more positive note, “At least I'm getting the little princess I want.”

 

“Yeah.” Mina smiled as she squeezed his hand and leaned over to peck him on the cheek, “At least you are.”

 

 

When the results came it wasn't what they expected, what they expected was that both of the child were either one or the other but the doctor said otherwise. It was rare but it happened, it was shown that there were two fathers. One for each of the child, Jiho checked his blood and it was shown that his child was his little princess which meant that the boy was Woo Bin's. They knew that they had to tell Woo Bin sooner or later because leaving him in the dark wouldn't do any good so they went over to his house and told him the news, Woo Bin was beyond ecstatic when he heard about the child being his.

 

It was a strange thing because it seemed that Woo Bin was waiting for his entire life to take care of someone, maybe it was due to the fact that he grew up with his parents being gone in most of his life. They were busy people and having a child was a guaranteed to the continuation of their success but as Jiho found out when he did a background check on Woo Bin, Woo Bin turned to drugs to ease his loneliness and when that didn't work he did more drastic things to catch his parent's attention; but none of it worked in the end. And he's been in therapy since the age of twelve, from the reports it was said he was getting better but there was still something there that was hold him back;

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter