Chapter Seven

A Marriage With The Arrogant Woo Jiho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Seven.

 

Mina's heartbeat was beating rapidly considering she's never really experienced a kiss from anyone before, except for that one boy that was her neighbor when she was little. Although being younger and receiving a kiss doesn't really mean much.

 

Jiho chuckled a little inside seeing Mina's expression, she was adorable. He drew in a breath and blew it in her face, starling her a bit.

 

"Did you think I was going to kiss you?" Mina heard,  his voice echoing in a laugh.

 

Snapping her eyes open she could see he held that signature smirk of his, damnit she was tricked. She must looked like a real idiot now, how can she even let him play her like that?

 

"Oh Mina don't hold that kind of expression, it creates wrinkles." Jiho said as he smoothed a finger over her creased eyebrow.

 

"I hate you." Mina said frowning at him.

 

"Of course you don't or else you wouldn't be waiting for that kiss." Jiho said raising an eyebrow at her.

 

Mina's face flamed up and averted her eyes away from his, there was no way she wanted that kiss. She was trapped so there was nothing she could do about it, that was what she was going for as her answer. Whether if it's the truth or not, that doesn't matter.

 

"Whatever, I still hate you." Mina said, straightening herself up a bit and kicking Jiho in the leg to make him move.

 

"Ow!" He exclaimed clutching onto his leg, guess it was a hard hit after all.

 

"Don't ever do that again you idiot." Mina said as she turned away from him and started heading down the hallway.

 

Before she could get even a foot away from him she felt him tugging at her wrist, turning around she gave him a look. What did he want now?

 

"Do you see that I'm all wet? Since you did this you should be able to fix this mess right?" Jiho asked, his hair still soaked with water.

 

What did he mean by that? Of course he doesn't mean for her to was- Mina's face flamed up again as she had the thought of her having to wash him. She's never seen a grown man before and she wasn't going to start now.

 

"Are you thinking about another naughty thought again Mina?" Jiho asked smirking at her, she was so easy to read.

 

"O-o-f course n-n-ot!" Mina stuttered, "I'm n-n-not going to bathe you Jiho!"

 

Jiho gave out a laugh as Mina struggled to get out of his grip, of course' he wasn't going to let her go because it was so fun to .

 

"Of course you are! You did this! You should take responsibility! Or are you not responsible anymore?" Jiho asked, provoking her.

 

"Taking care of you isn't part of my job... and you deserved it." Mina said ro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter