Chapter Fifteen

A Marriage With The Arrogant Woo Jiho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Fifteen

 

"Tell me U-Kwon!" Mina exclaimed as she peered at his expression, there was a gentle smile placed on his face.

 

"I don't know where to start." U-Kwon said nervously, he didn't really think that Mina would be this excited about hearing about a little date.

 

"Anywhere you want. Maybe her name? The place? How you felt. Everything."

 

 

U-Kwon got home quickly since his mother told him that the date was an hour earlier than the appointed time and that he should be there at 5pm sharp. Being late was never one the things he did anyway so it was easy for him to adjust to the change of time. He opened his closet and wondered what he should wear for this date. It’s been a while since he’s been on a date and he would be lying if he said he wasn’t a bit nervous.

 

It wasn't that he didn't want to go, he's just never had the time and all the girls his mother offered him always seemed to be too materialistic. He didn't like that about girls, he wanted a down-to-earth, strong and independent girl. That was probably one of the reasons why he's still harboring his crush on Mina; she was the girl of his dreams-- besides the fact that she doesn’t hold the same feelings as him.

 

He's never really heard what type of guys Mina wanted to begin with. She was never the type that focused on dating throughout high school. The only guy that had her attention one hundred percent of the time was her younger brother Jun-min, U-Kwon had to admit that he was a little jealously of the little boy. But soon after U-Kwon met her younger brother he grew fond of him as well. Jun-min was a smart and witty kid – it’s just that he had a huge barrier of being shy. If one was able to break down that barrier everyone would be able to see how much potential Jun-min had.

 

U-Kwon knew that Mina was one of the prettiest girls in their high school but Mina didn't know it herself, she was just too dazed or focused on something else to bother with the boys at the school. U-Kwon had heard plenty of times of how the guys wanted to make her their own but because of her fierce personality no one really attempted to go for her. And the ones that did always ended up in failure because Mina didn't have the mindset that the guys actually wanted to date her, she just thought they were always joking.

 

It was a shame that Mina couldn't see how beautiful she really was, U-Kwon wanted to show her how beautiful she was but he never got the courage enough to confess to her. He didn't want to break the friendship they had between them, it was too precious for him. The years that they’ve had together were good enough for him, the vast memories that they built up throughout the years.

 

U-Kwon wasn't sure how he'll be able to move pass his first love but he hoped that one day this silent love confession would just disperse away and he'll be able to move on.

 

U-Kwon cleared as thoughts as he looked through his clothes, he wondered if causal or formal would be more appropriate for this date. Then he vaguely remembered his mother stating that the date was at one of the top restaurants in Korea, meaning that what he was wearing was a nice, clean cut tux. He dragged the old thing from his closet and dusted it off; it has been a while since he's worn such a thing.

 

He headed towards the shower to freshen up-- the smell scent of the bakery was still sticking to him. Maybe his date wouldn't mind such a sweet smell? He laughed a little since he could already see his mother scrunching up her face with disapproval.

 

After his shower U-Kwon styled his hair to a nice slick look, one that he hasn't been done since his last formal party; prom. He sprayed on some cologne that Mina got him one time for his birthday, he never really used it because he never went out and he didn't want to waste something she gave him. But now maybe he should start using things she's given him, maybe little by little the amount of feelings he holds for her would disappear like the amount of liquid in the cologne bottle. Checking himself again once over he looked at the time and decided that he would be able to run to a shop and buy some flowers for his date, his parents always taught him that flowers were always a courtesy item.

 

U-Kwon arrived at the shop and walked in to see the worker behind the counter and another lady in the shop as well, she was in an elegant dress that hugged her frame perfectly. He wondered what she was doing in a flower shop and what occasion she was attending that made her get flowers.

 

He shrugged and dismissed it and went in the back to grab a bouquet to roses, the red roses were intoxicated with a delicate smell that he’s always loved. He went up front to pay and saw that the same lady was peering at a plant that was unusual, small cactuses in a tiny pot. U-Kwon saw her face light up as she decided to grab the plants, which was weird that she was getting those dressed in such elegant attire.

 

"Thank you sir, here's your change." The worker behind the counter said as they handed him the change and began tying a ribbon around the roses.

 

"I would like to purchase these." The lady said as she slid the potted plant across the counter, U-Kwon looked at her features. She had a heart shaped face and her brown hair flowed effortlessly down her back, the small curls stopping at the small of her back. He had to admit that this stranger was very beautiful, her milky skin made her look radiant against the dark velvet colored dress that she was wearing.

 

"Here's your flowers sir." The worker said as they handed U-Kwon the roses, he nodded and said a quick thank you before stealing one more glance at this stranger. He noticed that she had a moe on her upper lip and she had fierce cat-like eyes, she looked so innocent with a dash of y.

 

As U-Kwon drove to the location he couldn't help but think back to the stranger and the person who they were going to give that potted plant to made him curious. He laughed at how weird that was, usually a person dressed like her would buy something like orchids but she decided on those cactuses. It would be interesting to meet her again, U-Kwon thought as he pulled up to the restaurant.

 

He shuffled in with the roses in his hand; the lights were dimmed and had a romantic atmosphere. His mother overdid it by booking a first date at this type of place she must be really desperate for her precious son to find a girlfriend. The waiter led him to a table for two near the window that viewed Seoul at night, the lights twinkling with breath-taking brightness, the view was spectacular. U-Kwon ordered a bottle of the finest wine in the restaurant and began to look at the menu.

 

"I can't bring this in?" He heard a girl say, the voice vaguely seemed familiar. He ignored it and continued to scan through the dinner menu, there was nothing that interested his appetite at that moment.

 

"What do you mean it's dangerous? It's a plant!" The same voice exclaimed, her voice was definitely familiar now. U-Kwon placed his menu down and looked at the girl that was the owner of that voice; surprisingly it was the same girl from the flower shop. He chuckled a little, how small the world was indeed.

 

"I have a table reserved! This is for my date... his name should be ... U-Kwon?" The girl said, a frustrated look now slowly appearing on her fac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter