Chapter Fourteen

A Marriage With The Arrogant Woo Jiho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Fourteen

Mina woke up in a warm bed; how she got into this bed she didn't care because the warmth that surrounded her was so relaxing. Arms were wrapped around her waist, holding her tightly as if the presence of her was needed for the other person to survive.

 

She rubbed her eyes to get the sleepiness away and turned her head slightly to see who was holding her so tightly. She could feel their even breathing against her neck, a soft steady pattern.

 

 Her eyes soften as she saw the sleeping features of Jiho, his breathing was quiet and he had a hint of a smile on his lips, he looked so precious like a child at that moment. Mina moved a little so that she was facing him, she studied his features; he really looked like he had no care in the world at that moment.

 

She moved her fingers slightly to brush a piece of hair out of his face, making him scrunch up his nose and slowly open his eyes. Jiho saw Mina staring at him, a blush slowly running across her cheeks.

 

He smirk a little as he saw that she hasn't moved from her position from last night, considering he was holding her tightly. It seemed that she learned to like it, Jiho blinked a few times before mumbling out a low good morning to Mina.

 

She smiled and ran her fingers across his lips, the plump smoothness under her fingertips. Staring into each other's eyes it seemed that nothing could be any more perfect than this. This was what happiness looked and felt like. Jiho sighed with content as he pulled her in closer, the warmth between them increasing.

 

Mina leaned in a little as if she was going to kiss him, stopping mere centimeters away - a smile running across her features. "Do you like me?"

 

The question hit Jiho with surprise, it was so abrupt and out of nowhere. He thought about it for under a second and quickly replied, "Don't you know I love you already?"

 

She laughed, a sweet noise to Jiho's ears. He could spend all day listening to that sound, he would just be with her all day and do whatever it took in order to be able to hear that laugh.

 

Mina leaned in, closing the distance between them. She could feel his smile against her lips, he let out a sigh of happiness. This was where he wanted to be forever.

 

"YAH! ARE YOU GOING TO GET UP?!" Jiho heard in the distance, he blinked a couple of times to realize that the sound was coming from the pair of lips he just kissed.

 

Opening his eyes he saw Mina standing in a kitchen apron with a glass of water in her hands, her hair tied up in a bun and in a different change of clothes from yesterday.

 

All of that wasn't real?

 

Jiho frowned a little in disappointment, it all felt so real how could all of what just happened be a mere dream. He sighed and pulled the blankets over him, if that was a dream then going back to sleep is what he is going to do.

 

"Yah! Jiho! It's pass ten o'clock already! Jay told me that you should be at the building by twelve!" Mina shouted as she placed the glass of water down and grabbed a piece of the blanket with her hands.

 

"I don't want to go today~ I'm tired." Jiho mumbled as he held the blanket firmly so she wouldn't be able to take it away from him.

 

"You slept so much already! Get out... of ... bed." Mina said with frustration as she tried to rip the blanket off of him, she was having difficulty since physical strength wasn't one of her good points.

 

"I need to sleep more!" Jiho shouted as he could feel her silhouette bending over him, this was a good opportunity.

 

Jiho quickly wrapped the blanket around Mina resulting in her body falling over his, her small frame weighting nothing against him.

 

"What are you doing!" Mina exclaimed as she struggled to push herself off of him. Her efforts were of no use since he was much stronger than her, she was slowly getting even more frustrated at this point. "Please let me go or else the house will burn down."

 

"Burn down?" Jiho asked as he peeked out from under the blanket and peered at her, her face was flamed with embarrassment and frustration, two very cute expressions on one face.

 

"I'm making food. If you won't let me go then this house will burn down." Mina said bluntly as she looked at Jiho's face, he looked pure in the morning - his hair was a mess but his eyes held a gentle gaze.

 

"Okay. On one condition though." Jiho said a smirk plastering itself onto his face, maybe he was going to get that morning kiss after all.

 

"What?" Mina asked, hoping he wouldn't ask her to do something stupid.

 

"Kiss." Jiho said already knowing that she'll refuse but it was still fun to poke fun at her, or maybe she'll be like his dream and actually kiss him.

 

"Kiss?" Mina asked, she was definitely not thinking that he would ask her that. "I don't think so."

 

Jiho guessed right as he laughed a little but stopped to mask it over with his infamous smirk, eyes locked on Mina. "I guess we'll just lay here and wait until the house burn down huh, you had a good life right?"

 

Mina bit her lip slightly, her teeth grating over her rosy colored lips. That lip bite combined with her blushing face made Jiho go crazy, it turned him on to see her doing that. He instantly wanted to kiss her roughly at that moment, even if it was pushing the boundaries between them. He wanted to bite that lip.

 

"Stop that." He said huskily, his eyes turning into a lustful gaze.

 

"Stop....?" Mina asked as her face formed a confused look, she hasn't notice that Jiho's smirk was gone and now his lips were pressed in a hard straight line as lewd thoughts invaded his mind.


"Don't bite your lips anymore in front of me, or anyone else for that matter." Jiho said.

 

"You're not my mother! You don't tell me what to do." Mina said cutely as she blew a breath towards her bangs. "I'll do what I want!" Mina said as she bit down on her lip, showing Jiho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter