Chapter Eleven

A Marriage With The Arrogant Woo Jiho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Eleven

 

Jiho woke up in bed with a sleeping Lee Hye next to him, that warmth he felt last night was extinguished shortly after the . Maybe that fire he had within for her isn't there anymore, he was probably frustrated and needed something to release it and she was there available for him.

 

At this point he felt as if last night is going to be something like a one night stand, but he may need her at some point again so he wasn't really sure what he was going to do with her.

 

He quietly slipped out of bed so he wouldn't disturb her and quickly went upstairs to wash up. Ruffling his hair he walked into his room to see someone quietly resting in bed.

 

The lump inside his bed was the sleeping Mina, breathing was even and she was deeply consumed in her dreams.

 

The sun was barely above the horizon so it must still be early. Jiho usually always woke up way too early.  It was just something that became a habit since he was a teenager but now it just felt as if it was built within him.

 

He usually stayed awake until the morning sun when things got too stressful for sleep and as each day progressed like that his body alarm just wakes him up early. It was something slightly weird but it was also a perk to be up early, other times it could be hell - being eaten alive by his thoughts in the morning. Since the morning is where most honest thoughts come out and sometimes those thoughts scared him, but when that usually happens he sits down and writes a song. In order for all those stressful thoughts to just disappear into thin air, to be lifted off his shoulders.

 

It was a therapeutic medicine for him, how his frustration just spill across the pages and then he'll feel at ease after pouring his feelings out.

 

Jiho watched as Mina's small frame breathed in and out, she looked rather fragile at that moment. The morning light was casting a little light over her, and as cliché as it sound, she looked like an angel. Her long hair was arranged perfectly over her shoulders, her milky skin giving out a heavenly glow.

 

Jiho felt as if he fell in love at that moment, she looked like someone he would want to spend the rest of his life with. Even though they were already considered married he felt as if their relationship stood on a bases of mere strangers, he wanted to change that.

 

Although Jiho was hesitant about this, how could he ever get close to her when she felt so distant from him? He feels that the atmosphere that she radiates around him is just pure hate, pure disgust.

 

Maybe he is really disgusting- maybe he was a vile creature that doesn't deserve anything.

 

There it goes again, all those thoughts consuming him. Jiho sighed and grabbed a towel to go wash away his thoughts, hoping that the voice inside his head won't disturb him so much anymore during the shower.

 

---

 

Mina woke up because of the light streaming through the window, did Jiho really not have curtains or something over these? She rubbed her eyes and stretched out her arms, last night… was interesting.

 

She felt happy when Jay really loved her dessert, she made it perfectly for him and it made her happy that he was so happy about it. The smile on his face just radiated a beautiful and warm atmosphere around the both of them. They also had a great conversation as she was making the dessert. She was actually really thankful that Jay was there, without him she would surely feel very lonesome.

 

Although the atmosphere was good between them it quickly fell when she went to the bathroom and saw Jiho lip-locking with that Lee Hye girl. Her heart immediately dropped when she saw that scene, she was embarrassed to walk into that but most of all she felt devastated. She didn't really know why her heart clenched at the scene, she surely didn't feel anything for Jiho but why did it hurt so much seeing him with another girl?

 

Mina shook her head at the thoughts, maybe her feelings aren't stable because she was missing home too much. Mina got up to grab some clothes so she can go wash up before heading to work, she was glad that she worked most days because staying in this empty house wasn't something she looked forward to.

 

Maybe she should pay a visit to her mother also, see how things are going at home without her. She hoped that her little brother was adapting well in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter