Chapter Five

A Marriage With The Arrogant Woo Jiho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Five

 

“Jay?” Mina asked out loud as she scanned the back garden for him, the garden had beautiful flowers surrounding it. There was a large fountain in the middle of it all and a swing bench at one corner of the garden. The yard seemed to be stretching out forever and in the distance there was a shimmering body of water, well that’s new. She never thought that this mansion would have such a large body of water behind it, then again it was Jiho’s home, there’s bound to be something extravagant to it.

 

"I'm over here Mina." Jay said as she turned around to see him watering some flowers, he was currently sporting a bandana to keep his hair from his face. The sun was blazing but still there were tiny trickles of sweat being formed on his forehead.

 

"Hey, I was wondering if I can drive me somewhere." Mina said trying to stifle a laugh, that bandana was looking kind of funny on him.

 

"Yeah sure, where do you need to go? What are you laughing at? Me?" He asked pointing at the bandana on his head. He had a hurt expression on his face before it turned into a sweet smile.

 

"Well I - it's just not your color sweetie." Mina said ruining her fingers over the front of the bandana.

 

"Jiho gave it as a present." He said as he took it off and wiped his sweat on it, "He said that it was supposed to prevent the sweat, he was obviously wrong." Jay said grinning as he started to walk to turn off the hose.

 

"I never knew that Jiho could give anyone anything, he's so mean." Mina said as a little hateful feeling started to build up inside her. Him not letting her work was just unacceptable, she was working for her own money and the experience was for her future too.  How could he say no?

 

"Nah, he's a little rough around the edges considering what he's been through but he's a good guy Mina. Give him a chance to open up, he takes a while. Trust me, I've been working for him for two years." Jay said as he slung his arm around Mina's shoulder and guided her towards the front.

 

What Jiho has been through? What kind of troubles can a rich guy that has everything run into? He has everything he's ever needed so it makes no sense. Maybe Mina will find those little secrets later ..

 

"Well I don't need any opening up, at this point I'm far from the point of wanting to know more about that jerk." Mina said, "Well I need you to drive me to the place where I work at. Today is one of my work days so I'll have to be there."

 

"Oh you work? Where are you working at?" Jay asked as he pressed a button for the garage to open, it was a huge garage - it could be built as it's own house! There were various cars parked in the garage, all of them brand named and shiny.

 

"I work at a bakery. I'm hoping to open up my own shop in the future." Mina smiled, "Geez does one guy really need all these cars?"

 

"Oh a bakery, that means you're pretty good at baking right? Dumb question, but how about you make me something in exchange for me making you dinner yesterday? And yeah, Jiho likes to drive each one according to certain occasions."

 

"Of course! I'll think of something special to make for you for that wonderful dinner you made yesterday. I've been dying to create a new creation anyway." Mina said

 

"Great." Jay said a smile spread widely across his face, Mina making a special dessert for him, that somehow made him feel warm inside. He's never had such treatment from anyone, especially a beautiful girl like her. "Let me just wash up a little since I'm all sweaty from this heat, I'll be right back."

 

"No hurry." Mina said as she started to think of a type of dessert that Jay would like, he seemed to be a guy that liked sweets, but not too sweet or else it'll be too overpowering for him. Maybe something with a coffee flavor? Or perhaps a wine flavor to remind him and her of the night he made her that dinner..

 

After ten minutes Jay was back and looked less sweaty and more handsome than ever, something that Mina wouldn't admit out loud because that would just be embarrassing to admit.

 

"Back and refreshed." Jay smiled as he open the car door for her.
 

"Thanks." Mina smiled as she slid in a small blush creeping on her face. Now that she had a closer look at him, his features made him quiet handsome. He had a sharp jawline and a sharp nose as well, and the way his shirt clung to his muscles just made him even more attractive. Mina's face started to turn even redder but she quickly looked out the window to hide it.

 

"Alright what's the bakery called?" Jay asked as he started the engine, ready to go.

 

"Sweet Tooth, doesn't it sound just adorable?" Mina laughed, "It's in -."

 

"Oh I know where it is, I always go there to pick up sweets, why haven't I seen you there before?" Jay asked as he backed out into the streets.

 

"I'm not sure but it's probably due to the fact that I'm always in the back. My boss just recently let me g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter