Teaser 05: Final Challenge

◢◤ RIVER PEARL ◥◣ FNC's Newest Girl Rock Band╙Apply closed╜
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❝Final Challenge
_______________________________________________________________________________
                         "My hopes rose."  "I was right.."  "I guess I wasn't good enough"

MAIN VOCALIST TRAINEE POV

So there I was. With the last few girls left. They decided to put all the trainees in the company in the same room. Yonghwa stood up on the desk. "Today is the last day of cuts. I know you all have been through A LOT lately...But after this day, it is all over.." he smiled. I looked down at my hands and bit my lip. I was so scared..

"I am putting you girls in 5 groups of 4 people. You will perform the song that we made you sing and learn the notes to in front of us." 

After he said this, my hopes rose. I was so happy, I loved this song. Minhyuk came up to him, "And you only have 5 minutes to practice this." he said smiling. 5 MINUTES IS NOT ENOUGH TIME!!!!!!!!!

I was put in a group with 3 girls that seemed to be really nice. While other teams had problems getting together, we got together perfectly fine. There were strangely cameras around...I don't know why, maybe to see how we interacted.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! THATS NOT THE RIGHT NOTE." I heard a Guitarist yell from the other side of the room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter