Chapter 09

◢◤ RIVER PEARL ◥◣ FNC's Newest Girl Rock Band╙Apply closed╜
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❝Boys, Boys, BOYS!!
_______________________________________________________________________________
                         "THANKS!"  "hmm..."  "He already failed..."

MINA POV

After the performance, EXO came up to perform one of their songs.

 

 

 

I wasn't listening to it though, instead, I was talking to the manager. He was really happy with my solo. "MINA! That rocked!!" We high fived. I ran back into the dressing room to put my guitar down. I set it on the stand and smiled. Jaechan put her hand on my shoulder, "NICE JOB GIRLIE!!!" I smiled again. "Thanks!" We sat down next to eachother and watched EXO. Jaera came running in, "OH MY GOODNESS WE WERE AMAZING OUT THERE! I WANNA DO IT AGAIN!" We laughed and she squished herself between Jaechan and I. Oh the maknae...I chuckled at my thought and kept watching.

MYUNGSOO POV

After being embarassed and annoyed by my members, I went up to the roof...A place where I knew I was safe. The sky turned dark. It has been a whole day of performing. I can't stop thinking about that girl... I my phone and got on google. What was that girl group's name again?? I went into my pocket and found the program for today. RIVER PEARL! I typed it up and looked for her name. Song Danah. I went on a couple of fan pages of hers. We have a lot in common...more than I thought..hmm...

JAERA POV

"EXO did a great job with their song!" I exclaimed. Manager L nodded, "I guess they're okay..." Jaechan looked up and Manager L and frowned, "ONLY OKAY? They were hot out there." He frowned back at her, "Hot? Ugh..." he sat down in front of us and looked down. "I guess I need to make this talk now..." he said slowly looking up at us. Jaera got a confused look on her face, "MWO?!!" She was probably thinking something dirty..kekeke...

Danah rolled her eyes a bit, "Yah, we don't need this talk..we are old enough..." keke leader is thinking dirty too! I giggled and everyone looked at me like I was weird. 

Manager L chucked, "No...not THAT kind of talk" he said shivering. "I mean about boys in general...Dating IS allowed here...but you really shouldn't date." I asked why and he replied to me, "Because they will have to be checked out by Manager L...and it's very hard to pass the test." I giggled. "Okay Manager L..." Danah said rolling her eyes. "Good. I'm glad you girls understand how bad it is to date." he smirked and got back up. We turned back to the TV and Apink was on. I clapped, they were so pretty! 

 

 

 

 

Soon after them, Bangtan Boys performed.  Mina got closer to the tv and looked at them. Manager L eyed her from the corner, "YAH. DON'T GET INTERESTED IN THOSE BOYS MINA!" She blushed and walked away from the TV and plopped on the couch with me. I smiled and laughed at Manager L. "Yah...why can't we look at them and get interested in th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter