Chapter 14

◢◤ RIVER PEARL ◥◣ FNC's Newest Girl Rock Band╙Apply closed╜
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❝AGAIN?!
_______________________________________________________________________________
                         "No. Why."  "I Promise!"  "wow..that was awkward."

DANAH POV

The members and I got into our van. We were on our way to the FNC building for new information about our new lead song, an album, a concert tour and a radio show. Manager Choi opened the door for us and flashed her simple but amazing smile as we walked out the van. 

I sat down at the meeting table and was given a bunch of papers. Most of them were lyrics and music notes for our new song. Then we had gotten more show invites, but we could only perform at one due to our busy schedule. As I flipped through the schedule I saw our large new album tracklist. We were told to go to the recording studio at our scheduled times and do those songs. They all were writen buy FNC, but during the concert, we were told that we will cover songs. 

After 15 minutes of straight talking, we finally got out of the building and we were allowed to go wherever we wanted. It was already 6pm...I don't know what there was to do. I pulled out my phone and joined the rest of the members in the van who were also on their phones. CRAP. I FORGOT TO REPLY TO MYUNGSOO.

Me: Um...Are you going to watch Winged Idols tomorrow? :)

Myungsoo: No. Why.

Me: I'll be on it! 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter