Chapter 24

◢◤ RIVER PEARL ◥◣ FNC's Newest Girl Rock Band╙Apply closed╜
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❝Let's get going!
_______________________________________________________________________________
                         "I want pizza!!"  "Myungsoo called me..."  "...time to face the crowd"

MINA POV

We performed on multiple shows, and talked to multiple people about our new song. But now that our single is released, we had to start working on our new tour. The concert should be really really good. Manager L walked in front of us while we were watching TV. "Hey, get dressed! We have a costume rehersal of the concert that is tomorrow." All of us got up and went into seperate rooms to get dressed for practice.

Our practices were really simple. We just played the songs and acted as if we were in a concert, except we used less energy and didn't sing as much. We tried to keep our voices from messing up for the big day. As soon as the practice ended, we decided to go out to eat.

"I want pizza!!!" Jaera exclaimed. After coming to an agreement, we decided to go with Jaeras idea and get pizza. The pizza was pretty good, but not the best. 

I sat next to Danah, who was being really quiet. I turned to h er, "What's wrong?" I asked. She took a sip of her drink and looked at her phone. "Myungsoo called me during rehersal..." I blinked quickly, "And? Did you call back?" She shook her head. "WHY NOT??" I asked loudly. She shushed me and took my hand, leading me to the bathroom. She looked around to make sure nobody was around to her us talking. "He is rude to me." I rolled my eyes slowly, "But you like him." She shook her head, "NO WAY. I dont!!" I pursed my lips, not believing what she was saying.

Suddenly, I remembered something. "Wait. If he called you...that means he is here! In Japan!" She chuckled, "No way. He's in Korea." I shook my head, "No!! I'm almost positive that Infinite is here in Japan!!" Danah clearly didn't believe me and walked out of the bathroom. I chased after her and grabbed her arm, "Yah~!! Infinite is here!!" She took her arm away from my grasp. "Just...don't talk about it anymore..."

DANAH POV

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter