Teaser 03: Why So Cold Yong Oppa~?

◢◤ RIVER PEARL ◥◣ FNC's Newest Girl Rock Band╙Apply closed╜
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❝Why So Cold Yong Oppa~?
_______________________________________________________________________________
                         "I should've listened"  "The worst 10 minutes of my life."  "I DID IT!!!"

MAIN VOCALIST TRAINEE POV

I've heard a few things about auditioning for FNC...I heard they were pretty hard on you...But I decided not to listen to any of my friends and tried out anyways...I should've listened.

I woke up and walked into the hallway to a bunch of screaming girls. I wonder what was wrong. "Oh my god! I NEED TO DO MY MAKEUP!" They all exclaimed. What? Why are they needing makeup? It's practice. I just wore plain sweatpants, a t-shirt, no makeup, with my hair tied up in a messy bun. Might as well be comfortable, right? I walked into the room and saw Jung Yonghwa of CNBlue was standing up on a desk... "Good morning!" he said smiling. OH MY GOD. WHY NOW?!?!! I bowed. "Good morning" i smiled shyly and walked to an open seat. I was one of the few girls there. A few minutes later, a bunch of girls came into the room wearing revealing outfits and makeup. Yonghwa looked at his watch and back at them, "You all are late..." he said, unimpressed. They bowed cutely and sat down. Clearly he didn't like the way they only looked nice to see him. "Today, we basically have a boot camp for you." everyones eyes widened. See...I'm glad I didn't change into a crazy outfit. 

"You will do all of these tasks while singing. Even though you guys are guitarists, you will be singing without a guitar at times...Kind of like me." he continued, "You're going to have to keep up your energy while singing, sometimes the crowd is so riled up that you have to match the energy of the crowd...I don't want to see you guys lagging back while the crowd and your other members are jumping around. Also, you have to learn how to not get winded while singing." 

That was my problem, it is really hard to not get winded...Especially since I give 100% for my performances. "First, 3 laps around the building" he said. Everyone sighed, the building was huge, but I really want to be in this band...so I'll work hard. Everyone got up slowly. "You guys are regreting putting on heels huh?" he chuckled and walked outside the room. Everyone followed. "I'll run beside you all so that I know whos doing well and whos not. Sing loudly, the loudest singer might get my attention." he grinned. I died on the inside. He gave us a song that we had to sing. It was the same song we were practicing this whole week. Called "Are you gonna be my girl" by Jet. Except, we changed the lyrics from "girl" to "boy". I guess we will actually perform that song at the end. I was belting out the lyrics.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter