Teaser 01: Lesson with Jonghyun

◢◤ RIVER PEARL ◥◣ FNC's Newest Girl Rock Band╙Apply closed╜
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❝Lesson with Jonghyun
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                   "I hope I make it."  "Can I just leave?"  "It's over.."

GUITARIST TRAINEE POV

I arrived late, crap. I ran into the training room. I hate sleeping in late...Gosh darn-it. The instructor gave me a look. "Why are you late?" he said sharply. I bowed, "Sorry, I accidently woke up late...” I said sitting on the floor grabbing my instrument. "Don't ever let this happen again okay? If you make it you can't ever be late...EVER." He said staring at me. I nodded quickly. Ugh....Time to practice. I hope I make it.  I thought. I sat down with the rest of the guitarists in the room. "Well, welcome to training..." he said smirking. "If you make it, you have the amazing opportunity to see me almost everyday." He chuckled at his lame joke. A few people winced while others laughed nervously. "We have a special guest coming in...He will be telling you what you all will be doing today." he waved his arm to the door. It was Lee Jonghyun of CNBlue. All the girls fixed their hair as they saw him walk in... Ok be calm. I thought. Jonghyun was my bias. I can't believe he's sharing the same room with me. He waved and smiled, revealing his adorable dimples as he walked in the room filled with fangirls. "Today you all will sight-read for me." He said grinning. "As an idol, sometimes you would have to learn a totally new song to perform the next day...You can't practice all night due to sleep, but you have to get the song right since there’s only one main guitarist." That makes sense....but I at sight-reading...I thought while biting my lip. "So I'll pass a song to you, and you all will have the same song...But I'll give you only 5 minutes to learn the song...Then I'll test you." he grinned. I feel like I'll mess up...I'm so scared. 5 minutes is not enough to learn all of these notes....Can I just leave?

After the 5 minutes were up...he silenced us and our guitars and called people up one by one...Soon enough I heard a lady say "Number 14, you’re up!" That’s me...I'm number 14. Oh dear god... I closed my eyes tightly and hoped for the best. I held the ring on my necklace that my parents gav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter