Chapter 07

◢◤ RIVER PEARL ◥◣ FNC's Newest Girl Rock Band╙Apply closed╜
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❝Rule Breaker
_______________________________________________________________________________
                         "OMO~!"  "Are they...hooking up?!?"  "Just smile, and nod."

MANAGER CHOI POV

A splash of cold water quickly hit my face and body. I screamed, "JONGWOO....LEE..." I gave him a death stare as he chucked at me. My whole body was dripping wet. I slowly stood up, brought him down on the couch and climbed on top of him. "YOU'RE...SUCH...A...LITTLE...CHILD!!" I said while tackling him. He fumbled on top of me and started to grab his water gun that was on the table across from us. I grabbed his arm and put it around me so that he couldn't grab it.  I kept pulling him down so that he couldn't look at the water gun to get it, but instead, I accidentally ripped his shirt. Sheesh...Cheap Fabric. I saw his abs and kept pushing him away.Suddenly..."OMO~!" I turned my head.

JAERA POV

"OMO~!" I blushed as I saw Manager L on top of Manager Choi. She was soaking wet while he had his arm around her with his shirt off. Are they...hooking up?!? My eyes widened at the thought of them together. They both sprang up. Manager L grabbed the ripped shirt and came close to me. I stepped back and giggled. "Yah..." Manager Choi said opening to talk to me. I GOTTA TELL THE MEMBERS! I ran upstairs. "MANAGER CHOI LIKES MANAGER L! I SAW THEM HOOK UP!!"  Danah grabbed me by the arm. "Shh! You can't just go around spilling peoples buisiness!! And they probably were'nt doing anything. She said while leading me downstairs. Mina saw us and came down behind us, "I believe it. They flirt a lot." she said while wiggling her eyebrows. Manager L grunted and punched the wall, which caused us to jump. He quickly walked outside to smoke. Cranky pants... 

I felt a little bit guilty...but I got over it quickly. We sat at the table and ate breakfast quickly. Jaechan sat next to me and whispered, "So..did he really have abs??" she asked. I nodded and Manager Choi gave me a look, I looked down. She smiled and laughed, "Yes girls...Manager L has abs. And Tattoos..." We all giggled and fangirled over him for a good 5 minutes before he came back inside to take a shower. I whispered to Manager Choi, "Do you like him???" She bit her lip, and shrugged. "I'm not sure...He's not very nice." 

A few minutes later, Manager L came downstairs. "Are you guys ready to perform on stage now?" he said while laying down on the couch. We said yes and headed back out to the van. This time, we had a driver! I sat in the back with Jaechan, white Danah and Mina sat in front of me...And the managers sat togeth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter