Chapter 04

◢◤ RIVER PEARL ◥◣ FNC's Newest Girl Rock Band╙Apply closed╜
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❝Anything Else?
_______________________________________________________________________________
                         "I have nothing to do here..."  "Ugh...I'm getting tired."  "Geez they're so pretty..."

DANAH POV

We slowly filed into the room, A15. It was 4:50, yep, I will never be late, but always will be early. We all bowed to the CEO and the other staff members at the meeting and sat down.

The clock quickly turned 5:05. "We have to wait for the managers to get over here...Sorry." He announced with a frown on his face. A few seconds later, a woman wearing a cute blue and white outfit and a man wearing black and white came tumbling in. The CEO frowned and looked at them. "Ms. Choi and Mr. Lee...Come sit down so we can start this meeting..." The nodded and bowed slowly as they walked to their seats. The man hit the woman in the arm. "Yah...It's not my fault!" she whispered. 

JAERA POV

The two people walked in slowly and sat down next to me. I waved at the woman, she smiled and waved back. Yay! 

The CEO got his assistant to give us a bunch of papers, "Before you look at all of these papers, I want to welcome these new members to FNC. Congradulations." he said with a smile while clapping his hands. Everyone clapped for us and I smiled.

"Your first song will be called 'Rule breaker', but before you debut I want you all to perform on the streets like starting bands do. This is our first time doing this before debut, so I hope the experience will be grand. The song you will perform on the streets is, 'Are you gunna be my boy', the song you have been practicing at the training sessions." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter