Chaper 06

◢◤ RIVER PEARL ◥◣ FNC's Newest Girl Rock Band╙Apply closed╜
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❝Who's the favorite?
_______________________________________________________________________________
                         "GET UP!"  "Aigoo...this maknae.."  "Mhm...We'll see about that..."

JAECHAN POV

The next morning was tiring. I was woken up at 4AM! I groaned as I made my way into the kitchen to get food. The only people in the kitchen were our managers and Mina. I sat down at the table and put my head down for a quick rest. Suddenly, "GET UP!" Manager L yelled in my ear, causing me to jump. "IM UP!" i replied in a screaming voice. He chuckled and walked away, "Me and Manager Choi are going to be in the van...get ready." I nodded with my eyes closed and put my head back down. 

A few minutes later, the rest of the girls made their way downstairs. Mina was wide awake, eating a kitkat...the usual. Danah grabbed me and pulled me away from the table. She gave me a song on a piece of paper. I looked down at it, still half asleep. I looked back up at her and mumbled, "Mwo..??" She poked my cheeks, "We are going to play this as a surprise after playing our main song. If we play this we will gain more inerest from people and gain interest from the CEO and our managers. So learn it on the bus." She walked away and handed everyone else the paper. Mina nodded her head, "I got this!" she said while walking off to the van. We slowly joined her and pulled out of the driveway and go on the expressway. I pulled out my phone and tweeted something to my fans.

Jaera looked over my shoulder, "What'cha doing?" she said cutely. I laughed, "Nothing~" I sent my tweet out to the world. Hopefully people would notice it. 

Jaera grabbed her phone and looked at it, then she giggled.

Aigoo...this maknae...Way to give away the surprise. I laughed and took out the song. 

After the long, long van ride, we finally got to the building. This time we were apparently performing in a bookstore. We played the simple, usual song..Then when we were done, Danah stood up.

"I hope you enjoyed us~! But we have one small son

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter