Winged Idols: Part 4

◢◤ RIVER PEARL ◥◣ FNC's Newest Girl Rock Band╙Apply closed╜
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Winged Idols : ON AIR

MC 1: AND WE'RE BACK with the last round of games to find out who will be the Winged Idols champion! 

MC 2: Yes. We have Summer and One Junn, tied with Danah and Minsoo. This challenge will be almost like a relay race. 

MC 1: You will be tied to your partner in this kiddie pool full of foam bubbles and you have to make 5 shots into your basketball hoop. Of course, the balls are all on the ground of the pool. So you have to reach for them. Also, the River Pearl and Boys Republic members have super soaker guns that they can use to spray you and catch you off guard.

MC 2: Then we will unhook you and the girl will have to run on this slip and slide all the way down while catching 10 flags with numbers on them. Then when she catches the flags, your partner has to climb up this ladder to the second floor balcony and put them all in order while having feathers being blown at him by this power fan*

MC 1: I see you have changed into your swimwear...so lets get started.

MC 2: Ready...Set...GO!

MC 1: *Blows whistle*

* Boys republic and River Pearl both soak Summer. Summer and One Junn both try grabbing the small balls at once and keep bumping into eachother. On the other side, Danah grabs the balls while Minsoo shoots them. *

MC 2: Woah...Minsoo and Danah have 3 balls already in...While Summer and Onejunn have only 1...

* Danah and Minsoo sink i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter