Chapter 10

◢◤ RIVER PEARL ◥◣ FNC's Newest Girl Rock Band╙Apply closed╜
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❝What's going on?
_______________________________________________________________________________
                         "huh?"  "Annyeong~"  "OMG!!"

JAERA POV

So there I was...Sitting on the couch, watching our performances. When out of NOWHERE, Danah comes RUNNING DOWNSTAIRS. She quickly pulls me into a hug, "OH MY GOODNESS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" She screams while holding her phone tightly in her other hand. I blinked, "Huh?" 

Manager L rolled his eyes at Danah's happiness. She looked at him and smiled, then pulled me to the side. "W-where are we going?" I asked. She grinned, "I just pulled you over because Manager L doesn't like Myungsoo..but you gave him my number?!!?!?" I smiled widely and nodded. She hugged me tightly again. "I knew he wanted to talk to you more so I snuck over and gave him your number...what did he text you??" "He said, 'Hey this is Kim Myungsoo...you met me at the music show, your drum member gave me your number btw.'" I giggled, HES SO CUTE. She hugged me one last time and ran back upstairs to text him more...I guess.

Manager L snuck over to me, "What was that all about?" he said while chuckling. I looked at my phone, "none of your business misterrr~!!" He scoffed as I walked upstairs. I poked my head into everyone's room to see what they were doing. Danah was texting Myungsoo...Jaechan was sleeping...and Mina was texting Jimin. AIGOO~ I have no life...I decided to walk to the FNC building and practice. I threw on my jacket, put on some cute sunglasses and left. 

I got into the building quickly and was off to the practice room. I saw Minhwan and Seunghyun in the room, "Annyeong~" I said while smiling and waving. Minhwan nudged Seunghyun and winked, Seunghyun rolled his eyes. I have no clue what they're doing...I rolled my eyes and chuckled. Boys... I sat down at my amazing drumset. Just as I sat down Seunghyun seemed to fling himself closer to me. But, he probably was pushed by Minhwan, who was laughing and walking out. I blinked and continued with my business. I drummed a few rhythems and Seunghyun was still watching me. Out of privacy issues, I turned around and looked at him.

"Do you need something?" I said a bit snippy like...I should've changed my tone a bit. His eyes widened, probably because he didn't know I  could be like that..keke, and quickly shook his head. His mouth opened and he started to say something, "You-you're really good..." He's so shy, IT'S REALLY CUTE. I eye-smiled and bowed, "Thank you, Seunghyun-oppa~" I put my head down and blushed slightly, then continued to play. I looked out the corner of my eye and saw him opening his mouth slowly; I tapped a softer sounding beat. "What are you doing today?" He asked. I continued tapping and responded, "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter