Teaser 04: Nation's Friend

◢◤ RIVER PEARL ◥◣ FNC's Newest Girl Rock Band╙Apply closed╜
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❝Nation's Friend
_______________________________________________________________________________
                         "He looks so cool..."  "this seems fishy."  "He's so friendly..."

BASSIST TRAINEE POV

UGH! 7AM. WHY DO I HAVE TO WAKE UP THIS EARLY?! I thought as I turned my clock off. I ran into the bathroom to get my clothes on. My dorm-mate screamed. "Can you turn your clock volume down PLEASE?" She asked with a slight attitude. I scoffed. "Well it got you up, didn't it?" I snapped at her. She rolled her eyes and slowly got out of bed. Ugh...Ungrateful spoiled girl. She was my roommate but we never get along. I hate her to be honest with you... But whatever. 

I slowly made my way into the bassist room while listening to my IPod. First thing I see as I get close to the room is Jungshin. He looks so cool...I stopped to admire him for a second. I kept walking, I noticed he was greeting people into the room. He's so nice, I guess he IS the nations best friend. I walked up to him; he smiled brightly and bowed at me. "Good Morning." I smiled at him and bowed backwith my half-awake eyes. "I'm so sorry I couldn't plan this later in the day...But I bought food for you guys inside." I nodded and walked inside to a room full of girls eating doughnuts. I feel like I shouldn't get one..I need to watch my weight. I took a water bottle and sat down. After a few minutes of greeting new girls. Jungshin sat down with us in a chair. 

"So, I really don't have much to help you guys out with....to be honest..." We all became confused...weren't there still cuts?? "Instead, I'm taking all of you guys out to an arcade." He said while smiling. OH MY GOD I LOVE HIM.  We all squealed. He lead us into the multiple vans and soon enough, we were on our way to the arcade. Cameras were everywhere...this seems fishy. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter