Chapter 05

◢◤ RIVER PEARL ◥◣ FNC's Newest Girl Rock Band╙Apply closed╜
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❝Special Bass
_______________________________________________________________________________
                         "Ready?"  "Don't worry about it."  "You're welcome..."

JAECHAN POV

I was practicing my guitar when Manager L came in and sat on my bed with me. Gee he's kinda hot...I looked down to cover my blushing face. He touched my shoulder, "Ready?" I blinked, "Ready for what?" 

"The performance." He replied. I nodded my head, "I'm positive that we will do a great job!!"  He grinned at me. "Well go and wake up the other girls." I shot him a look, "Yah...why dont you do it? I have to get ready." He chucked, "Cute...No you do it...and you are going in the clothes you have on now." I fell off the bed, "WHAT!?!" He laughed at me and walked away. Ugh...so mean. I ran in the hallway, "EVERYONE! GET UP! NOWWWW!! MEET IN THE LIVING ROOM!" I stood there for a few minutes after yelling. Danah and Mina came running out. I looked around and grunted. Jaera was still sleeping. Aigoo...Maknae. I ran into her room and jumped onto her bed. "GET UPP MAKNAEEEEEE!" She woke up screaming. "YAH! OFF OFF! Aish..." she quickly got out of bed, Danah took her hand and we all walked downstairs to the managers.

Manager Choi was smiling at us while Manager L was leaning against the wall with his head down. Waa~aah...we have such a cool manager... "Congradulations! You are about to have your first performance!" We all clapped and hugged eachother. "This will be a casual performance. A pre-debut one to be exact. This is when you have to show the world what you're made of. We will go to a music festival and will have our own booth. You will perform in that booth. We wont do your makeup but we do have sweatshirts that the festival asked us to give you." She looked over at Manager L, who threw the sweatshirts on the table. She scoffed at him and smiled back at us. "Put those on when we're in the van. So the point of this pre-debut performance is to gain as many fans as you can before debut. If you don't gain at least 100,000 followers  we will have to push back the debut date." 

Manager Choi gained a gasp from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter