Chapter 16

◢◤ RIVER PEARL ◥◣ FNC's Newest Girl Rock Band╙Apply closed╜
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❝Manager L did WHAT?
_______________________________________________________________________________
                         "I'm so nervous!"  "SARANGHAEYO!"  "Oops..."

JAECHAN POV

I took manager L's arm and shook it, "I'm so nervous!" He looked down at me. "why?" I bit my lip, got on my toes and whispered in his ear, "Because I'll be singing with Yonghwa live..." I got back down to the ground. He laughed, "You already did the duet with him before." I looked down and told him that it was different, because it was LIVE. He laughed again, causing me to pout. He ruffled my hair, "You'll be fine, kid." He turned around, "COME ON GIRLS. WE HAVE TO GET TO THE STAGE QUICKLY. WE ARE THE FIRST TO PERFORM." He rolled his eyes and got into the van. He's cranky... We got to share a van with CNBlue and Minhwan of FT.Island. 

I guess they added Minhwan just becuase it would be awkward for Jaera to be on the hand drums by herself. 

DANAH POV

I poked my head out and put it on Manager L's shoulder to look at the groups performing with us "BTS, EXO, 2NE1, Infinite, Lee Seungri, Summer and F(x)" Minas eyes widened, "Eh?? BTS?" I nodded. She looked down at her phone and texted franticly. I shrugged, not knowing what she's doing and went back to my work. I turned to Yonghwa, "So how do you feel about your new song?" I asked. He grinned, "It's a good song... I want to perform it as soon as possible." I laughed, "Ah...maybe next time?" He nodded and looked out the window as we reached the Music Bank area. 

MINA POV

I slid the van door open and saw a bunch of flashing lights, I covered my eyes with my sunglasses and got outside. "NAMI~~~ SARANGHAEYO" I walked into the building and into the room where I got dressed. Danah held out her hand, "Ready keyboard buddy?" she asked. I grabbed her hand and nodded. As soon as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter