Chapter 11

◢◤ RIVER PEARL ◥◣ FNC's Newest Girl Rock Band╙Apply closed╜
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❝THAT'S them?
_______________________________________________________________________________
                         "FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN"  "WAKE UP DARLINGS!!"  "FOOD."

MINA POV

I shut off my alarm clock that read 5:00am. IT'S SO EARLY! But today we will be on a show with a soloist and a guy group. FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN. I ran into the bathroom and bumped into my bathroom-mate, Danah. She had music on while she was brushing her teeth and was dancing. She pulled me over and asked me to dance. I shook my head, I can't dance...She happily finnished brushing her teeth and I got in the shower.

I came downstairs to my members and managers all sitting down at the table. "Manager L made breakfast for us!" Jaechan exclaimed. I grinned, "Jinja??" I sat in my seat and ate waffles. After a while, Manager L put his plate in the sink and stood up at the head of the table. "Okay, today we will be at Winged Idols for a variety show..." Jaera and Jaechan clapped, I giggled. 

"The soloist you will be with is Summer and the boy band is Boys Republic." I blinked, "Who are they?" I asked. Manager L chucked and rolled his eyes, "A new rookie boy group...study up before u meet them." he said while ruffling my hair. I patted my hair back down to the original style that I had put it in this morning. "So lets get in the van!~" He said while opening the door for us. I sat in my normal seat in the back. I wonder what the show will be like....

JAECHAN POV

After a few minutes of driving, we arrived at the studio. Mina and Jaera were sleeping in the back seat. kekeke...I reached over to them and screamed, "WAKE UP DARLINGS!!!" I laughed as I watched them jump from their seats and hit their heads on the roof of the car. "Yah...That wasn't funny..." Jaera said while pouting and rubbing her head. I smiled and nodded, "Sorry, I had to!" 

We got inside and the first thing we saw was food. FOOD. I grabbed a few cookies while the rest of the members went into the dressing room. Ah..I'll catch up with them later... I pigged out at t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter