Chapter 18

◢◤ RIVER PEARL ◥◣ FNC's Newest Girl Rock Band╙Apply closed╜
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❝Goodbye.
_______________________________________________________________________________
                         "OMO~"  "JAPAN."  "Goodbye Danah..."

JAERA POV

Everyones emotions were weird today. Danah was sad, Mina was always blushing and was always texting, Jaechan was extremely happy and I felt like I was the only normal one in the group. The director told us the plot of the Music Video. Danah looked really fragile during the whole music video, but I guess it was fine since the song was called "Goodbye" 

MINA POV

Manager Choi was bouncing up and down. "OMO~" She said loudly while putting her phone down. She picked me up and hugged me tightly. "A..ah...ahm...Manager...Choi..." she noticed what she was doing and put me down with a smile. "RIVER PEARL! COME OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!" All of my members slowly went over to Manager Choi, who had the biggest smile I've ever seen. "What is it?" Jaechan asked. 

"YOU WILL HAVE A SINGLE IN JAPAN. PEOPLE LOVE YOU THERE! A COMPANY WANTS TO TALK TO FNC AND SIGN YOU IN JAPAN!!!!" My eyes widened. I was the only one fluent in Japanese, so Manager Choi said I will have to be the Japanese Visual. 

All of us jumped around and laughed, except Danah. She went outside.

DANAH POV

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter