Chapter 12

◢◤ RIVER PEARL ◥◣ FNC's Newest Girl Rock Band╙Apply closed╜
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❝Your's?
_______________________________________________________________________________
                         "Park...Sunmi"  "no way..."  "Ask Away"

DANAH POV

The "on air" sign turned off and we stood up to get a quick break. We weren't allowed to talk to the boys apparently because it would ruin the show. Summer seemed a bit lonely, so I sat next to her. "Hey I'm Danah~" I said smiling. She scoffed, "I'm Sunmi...Park..Sunmi." I bowed and smiled, "Nice to meet you. So I heard you know Myungsoo?" I asked. I was curious...Just on how he is and how their relationship is. She smirked, "Of course I know him." She said with a hair flip. I chucked, "Oh I know him too!" I said with a slight smile. She rolled her eyes, "And? Do you have a point you want to tell me about?" I bent my eyebrows, "No...I'm just saying that we might have something in common. So, how is your relationship?" She glared at me, "Look missy, stay off Myungsoo. He's mine. I only joined this show to make him want me more." I glared back at her, "No need to get snippy with me... I just asked a simple question." 

She laughed softly and touched her chest, "And I don't want to answer your dumb question. Just know we are going to be boyfriend and girlfriend soon. So don't try and make a move with him or else that will be the last move you'll make..." she walked past me, hitting my shoulder slightly. I whipped my head around and saw her walk out the door and into her dressing room. What kind of foolishness....Myungsoo likes HER?? No way...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter