Chapter 17

◢◤ RIVER PEARL ◥◣ FNC's Newest Girl Rock Band╙Apply closed╜
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❝Lie Lie Lie Lie
_______________________________________________________________________________
                         "I SECOND THAT IDEA~!!."  "Sure..."  "I hope everything works out..."

MINA POV

I ran over to Manager L. "YOU KNOW THEM FROM PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE~!?!?" I screamed. He nodded slowly. "I managed them and had a hard time...So I quit and came here..." Jaera giggled, "But Jimin and Mina are basically dating~" I turned my head and tackled Jaera, "SHUSHHHHIE~~~"  Jaera kept giggling, even with my hand over her face to keep her from talking. Manager L glared at me, I let go of Jaera and sat back down. 

Danah looked around, "how about we all just calm down and watch EXO...nae?" Jaechan smiled, "I SECOND THAT IDEA~!!" Manager L rolled his eyes and watched EXO perform. 

JAECHAN POV

After EXO left the stage, I went outside to get some food. They always had a table full of refreshments. hmm...donuts...cookies...salad...noodles.. I thought about what I should get until CL came over and hugged me. "CHAERIN~" I said while hugging her tightly. She laughed, "What's up?" I shrugged, "Nothing..." she nodded with a grin, "You did a great job out there by the way." I thanked her but felt a little weird as EXO passed by. Chaerin and I told exo that they did great as they passed by. The last one that passed was Kai. "Hey Jaechan..." I smiled and waved, "Ah...Annyeong, Jongin." Chaerin grinned, patted my back and left. Aigoo...don't leave me alone!

He smiled sweetly at me, "We've been talking for a while...and I was wondering if one day you would like to hang out?" I blushed a bit and nodded. "Sure..." I felt eyes glaring at me...Manager L's eyes. I whispered, "Text me, okay?" He smirked and nodded. I ran back into the room and smiled at Manager L, who was giving me an evil look. 

Everyone was huddled around the TV to watch 2NE1's epic comeback. 

The song was extremely catchy. As soon as I saw the rest of the performance I texted Chaerin.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter