Chapter 19

◢◤ RIVER PEARL ◥◣ FNC's Newest Girl Rock Band╙Apply closed╜
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❝Secret Safe.
_______________________________________________________________________________
                         "Aish..."  "TOMORROW"  "Secret Safe with me"

JAECHAN POV

I was enjoying a peaceful sleep until Manager L shook my bed. "GET DOWNSTAIRS." I shook my head and murmured. He rolled his perfect eyes and pushed me out of bed. I fell on the floor with a thud. "FINE." I said while rolling around on the floor. He smirked and made his way downstairs. Aish...

MANAGER CHOI POV

"Well girls', we already told you yesterday that we will have a Japanese company look at us and sign us...but we have to BE IN JAPAN." I said as I looked at the girls. I heard footsteps coming from the stairs and looked up. It was Jaechan coming downstairs. "Come down, sweetie. We care just discussing Japan." She nodded with half-lidded eyes and sat down on the couch. I turned back to the other girls, "So...pack up, because we are going to Japan...TOMORROW." Their eyes widened. Mina and Jaera seemed happy, while Danah seemed upset, and Jaechan just looked tired.  I continued to inform the members, "I have the tickets, we are leaving early at 7AM tomorrow. So visit your friends and pack up." I let them go off to do whatever they wanted.

JAECHAN POV

Me: Hey...Jongin, I'm leaving tomorrow.

Jongin: Crap...okay

Me: What? We should go out for coffee or something...unless you had something else planned?

Jongin: Um.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter