Chapter 02

◢◤ RIVER PEARL ◥◣ FNC's Newest Girl Rock Band╙Apply closed╜
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❝Lost phone. Found Friend.
_______________________________________________________________________________
                         "I'm so tired..."  "Maybe she's my other member."  "We were going to get along just fine..."

JAERA POV

After I practiced with my new drumset, I walked over to the hang out area in the building. I remember sitting down there with Minhyuk one time, so I decided to go back. Sitting on the red beanbag chairs, I saw a girl. She didn't look like she could be an AOA member...and all the trainees were gone. She was wearing a really interesting combination of colors on. Red, Black, White, and Purple. It ended up looking really good on her. She had a black beanie on her head with a Red heart pinned to the side of it. I sat next to her and looked at my phone for any new text messages. 

DANAH POV

Ugh...I'm so tired...I could just fall asleep in this beanbag chair. A small girl sat down next to me she was texting on her multicolored iphone. It looked really cute. I turned to her, "I like your phone." I said with a slight smile. She turned back to me. "Thanks" she said with a smile. Wuah~ she was so pretty. Maybe she's my other member. "so..what are you here for?" I asked. I hate starting conversations...but I'm really bored.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter