Chapter 08

◢◤ RIVER PEARL ◥◣ FNC's Newest Girl Rock Band╙Apply closed╜
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❝With the stars
_______________________________________________________________________________
                         "No need to yell..."  "Or anything."  "Whatever."

JAERA POV

It was 6AM. I was exremely tired and wanted to just fall asleep in the chair i was sitting in. I the tv with the small amount of energy I had left and widened my eyes. "OMO~! OUR MUSIC VIDEO IS ON TV!" I sat and watched. A few members and Manager L came downstairs.

Manager L looked at me and frowned, "No need to yell..." I laughed. He is such a downer, he needs a girlfriend. "Well you're too crabby. Get a girlfriend. She might make you happier." He flicked my forehead. Manager Choi came down after smiling as usual. "Time to get in the van! Your first performance is today!!!" We nodded and got into the van as she told us.

DANAH POV

I was so excited...this was our first performace...How cool is that?! I gotta make sure all my family watches this. Our van was the 6th in line to get to the studio. The vans were all filled with stars. And fans were all surrounding the area to watch us walk in. The van in front of us let out a few girls and when they came out, everyone went wild. Jaera looked at me, "Who are they??" she asked. I took a closer look, "I think its APink." The girls all had sunglasses on, so you couldn't really tell. Manager Choi looked back at us, "Yep, that's Apink, they will perform." 

Soon enough, it was our turn  to get out. I stepped foot outside and people went crazy. "D-NAAA!!!!!!"

"JRAA! SARANGHEYO!!"

"NAMI!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!"

"JAYCEE! JAYCEE!! JAYCEE!!!~"

It was crazy. Then as I got closer to the door I heard our first fan chant. 

"SONG DANAH, JUNG JAECHAN, NAM MINA, LEE JAERA, RIVER PEARL, SARANGHAE, F-N-C JJANG~!!" 

I smiled at the effort. I can't believe we already had chants. It was such a great feeling. I walked inside feeling a lot of confidence. But then we saw SISTAR. Looking amazing. They look perfect...as usual... I bit my lip just hoping we would do well.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter