Ch4

The EXOplanet

" Hello, is it U-Know?... We would love to if you can come to our party torrmorw... Ok. Can you tell shinee?... They're busy?...ok, bye..."  "Who's coming?" XIUMIN pat Chen on the head. "TVXQ is coming." "Really? Yeah, my older brother will come!" Max, D.O's older brother. Before D.O. join in exo, he lived with TVXQ, so they become BFFs, but, SUHO xi is jealous.

He take D.O's hand and pull him so He can sit with him. "D.O, can we talk?" Right now, D.O's face become red. SUHO hyun feels so warm, it would be nice if he loves me as much as I do. "Yes." They walk to the room. "Something will happen.Let's check." After Chanyeol finish, everyone rush to the room, put one ear on the door. "D.O, you might feel that it's weird that two 20s men love each other as boyfriend and girlfriend is weird, but I love you. I won't expect you answer me so soon, but at least give me a chance." SUHO said softly, watching D.O's eyes, put his hand on top of his heart. "I love you too,  SUHO, I would love to be yours. I don't care our ual, al I care about is that we love each other..." SUHO kiss with D.O. by lip to lip before he can finish. After 1 min, SUHO end the kiss. He hug D.O, "I'm so happy. Starting now, you, D.O, belong to me, SUHO." "Ok, Myun." D.O reply shyly and softly. "Kyung."

"Umma(mom) and uba(dad) is in love." "Kai xi, don't look. It not for your age." Lay cover Kai's eyes. "But I'm 19." "The celebration for grown up is 20." Lay said with confident. (Kai: why! Me:ask Lay. Kai: really? Me:floating away). "Why are you hiding? Umma, uba?" Tao ask with a tone that said I saw everything. 

D.O. stand there with surprise(ish) in his eyes. SUHO reply "Why? You guys don't accept people that your ual?" "Nothing. Of course we do. It just feel funny that you're the first one." "Ya! Park, Chanyeol! Which way do you prefer to be dead?" SUHO said with anger, but his tone is quiet, which makes it fearful. "Sorry. Some one, help! Ahhhhh!" SUHO start to chase him, with water that can drown him.(me : poor Chanyeol. This lesson teach us that don't said everything you think. Chanyeol : show some mercy. Help! Me: :p deal with it) At this point, LuHan and Sehun arrive. During the time, They talk a lot about EXO's mission and daily life. Sehun was tired and hungry when they arrive. Sehun was impressed. The mansion is larger and perttier. The back yard has a large swimming pool, slide set(for the pool) and soccer field. "Wow." Sehun said. "That our home, and it yours, too."LuHan said. He didn't know why, he wants to explain and tell everything to Sehun, even hug him, kiss him.