Ch15

The EXOplanet

 

Let's see what happen.
 
10min ago
"LuHan I have some questions to ask you." Sehun said. "Ok." So, they walk away. Chanyeol and Bakehyun saw it, they followed. Sehun notices someone is following them, he also knows that  it's Cahnyeol, so he ditch Chanyeol. When Chanyeol notices that he get ditch, Bakehyun told him that it is ok, and he said "I love you." Chanyeol is so happy that he pinch himself so it isn't a dream. He said yes, and they kiss. Sehun didn't said things like I love you, he said you are mine, then they kiss. When SUHO and D.O saw the whole thing, they think: will the rest of member be a couple(me: you two can be a predictor). Anyway Kris and the rest members are on the way to SUHO's place, and the servants bring Chanyeol, Bakehyun, Sehun, and LuHan there.
 
What they don't know is that their grandma's servant follow them, a terrible plan is waiting for them. The grandma, told the servant to kidnap one of them, so her favorite grandson can be king. Not them. EXO is a perfect group that can't leave each other. What she don't know is KyuHyun report the plan to EXO. Also, they decide to follow her plan, for fun. She can take anyone but Bakehyun, they need to train him first. Oh wait, I forget to tell you that SHINee teach Sehun, and he becomes master at hidden weapon. But SHINee gets hurt, so SHINee get a brief vacation. TVXQ had a party to congratulate that they let SHINee take the job.
 
"Bakehyun hyun, we need to train you." Chen said. "TVXQ just mail your package, and they send a card to tell us about SHINee. They get better." D.O said. "Bakehyun, I'll train you." Chanyeol said. "Chanyeol, SUHO, Tao, and me will train you." Kris said. "So you'll be safe." Kai adds. "Chanyeol isn't bad at it, he just don't know how to teach. D.O can tell you how dangerous it is." Lay explain. "Since you use gun, Chanyeol uses it as well. So is SUHO and me. When Chanyeol teach me, he mess up the way the bullet go." D.O said. "And he almost kill me." XIUMIN adds. "Chanyeol, why don't you watch me." Bakehyun asks. He's scared of it. "What about Sehun? He hurt SHINee." Chanyeol argue. "That's a scary student, not a teacher. Besides, he uses hidden weapon, not gun. LuHan argue. "Love." Both SUHO and D.O said.
 
TVXQ find out the thing that makes the Tree of Life weak. It the evil king with the Evil gas. They report it to the director ASAP. The director order SHINee and TVXQ start practice and train EXO when they get back.