Ch2

The EXOplanet

 

"D.O. xi, can you make some sandwich for LuHan?" Kris(flight) ask. " I am. To be a good mom, be prepared is important." D.O.(earth) answer with his beautiful big eyes. D.O. xi is so cute, SUHO thought.
 
 
 
In exo, every men has their unique powers. Kai:Teleportation Sehun:Wind D.O:Earth Baekhyun:Light SUHO:water Chanyeol:Flame Tao:Time Control LuHan:Telekinesis Chen:Lightning Lay:Heal  XiuMin:Frost Kris:Flight.
 
 
 
This is what make them special. Other teams are important, but their job is to do some research, doing experiment, take samples, or easy task. If the condition wasn't bad, their director wouldn't even contact one of the groups. He would send an army to get him.
 
 
 
"I guess that one of our member will arrive, if I can find him. The director is so mean." LuHan continue. "Poor you." Lay Comfort  him. "Another one. Kris hyun, should we welcome him?" Tao ask with the eyes of a panda(isn't it kungfu panda? Tao: no, it kungfu + romantic + love walking by the beach panda. Me:  ...)
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~district 12 ><~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Sehun, there are enemies hidden outside. Be careful. Umma will protect you. Run as fast as you can to escape here, now!" "Umma, I'm not leaving without you." Sehun cried. "Honey, I love you. Here's a necklace. If you miss umma and dad, look at it. Now run!" "But. Ok. Umma, Sehun will wait for you." Sehun carry the necklace and run toward the hiding spot. The next thing he know, the whole district was destroy by the bomb. His parents, die. Sehun stood up and find his own house. He know, he need to live, to take revenge for his parent.