Bouns1

The EXOplanet

 

TVXQ
 
"Hyun, did you hear that shinee wants to give their deadly job to us? To teach Sehun how to use hidden weapon?" Xiah asks. "Of course, Hero and I was come up with ideas." U-Know answers. "Don't worry, we will let SHINeegive up their idea." "Hyun, Xiah and Max are fighting for food!" Mickey yell. "When will they grow." U-Know complain. "Don't worry honey, maybe this reason is better than others." Hero said. "Hyun, Xiah is taking my food." Max asks for help. "Coming!" Three boys reply.
 
SHINee
"We need a plan." JongHyun said. "Yeah, or they'll find out and refuse us." TaeMin agree. "Why don't we complment them." Onew ponder. "Yeah, if they knew who they are in our mind, they might not refuse it." Key agree. "Let's discuss." MinHo said, and they come in a circle...
 
Two teams meet
"Hello." Both teams said. "U-Know hyun, I believe that you know we were training exo for their mission. Since Sehun isn't good with hidden weapon, and our member don't know how to teach him, maybe you can help us." Onew said. "We would love to, but we can't. First, Xiah and Max still fight for food eve though there's a bunch. Second, we gotta research the reason why  the Tree of Life becomes weaker. So we don't have time. We are sorry." When U-Know said sorry, member of TVXQ think he should be an actor.
Me," TVXQ win."