Ch18

The EXOplanet

 

When the training start, everyone is ok, but Bakehyun and Sehun had a hard time. "This history book, you need to memorize it by tonight." They saw two 1000 pages textbooks, and more than 1 million words per page, they get depress. "Why!" They both scream. Then, Martial Art teacher told both of them to carry1 tone of sand bags, running around the GYM ten times. Basically, they lost their energy. When they remember that there's a textbook to memorize, they had a feeling to kill the teachers. "How is training?" LuHan asks. "So tired." Sehun answers. "Poor Bakehyun." Chanyeol says. "Kyun, have a good time?" SUHO asks. "Yeah." D.O xi was sleeping, the coach asks him to.
 
"So, what did you learn?" Kris asks. "Don't even asks about it. We got to memorize the textbook, and run around the gym." "And 1000pages with 1 million words each pages, and run around the gym 10 times with 1 tone of sandbag." Bakehyun and Sehun complain. "The teacher goes easy on your guys." Lay says. "We get everything that's twice, expect for history." Tao adds. "We pass. It easy." Chen says. "That depends. Chanyeol gets a little, um, stuck." XIUMIN adds. "If you notice the textbook carefully, you'll see a whole." SUHO says. "You gonna put your ring on top, and it will trans information into your ring, the ring will send it to your brain." D.O explains.
 
"That's easy, but why didn't the teacher tell me?" Sehun asks. "Mula." "Brain freeze?" Chanyeol answers, with uncertain. "..." "Chanyeol, look!" Tao yell. Bakehyun and Sehun put their ring on top, the words fly, turning and enters their ring. "Wow, that is so cool." Sehun says. But, Bakehyun faint. "Bakehyun!" "Lay, hurry!" Kris orders. "Coming." Then, a white light sink into Bakehyun's body. "What happen?" Chanyeol asks. "Bakehyun is part of the book." "?" "It means it has his history. Also, he's the one that form this book." "What?" D.O says, and then go through the pages with SUHO. "This is different, it comes from the future." SUHO concludes. "How do you know?" "The date is on the cover," said Kai. "How did our professor do that?" Tao asks. The 12 powers of exo is unique, only they have it.