Ch32

The EXOplanet

 

"So, what do you think?" Bakehyun asks. Chen, XIUMIN, Bakehyun, and Chanyeol went south. "Nothing appear." They went in a hole. So, Bakehyun use light to light the hole up. "How dare you ignore me!" "Like I care." Then, they saw a bunch pirates come out. "Give me your money!" One says. "IT NOT OUR MISSION!" "..." "Anyway, we don't have money." Chanyeol says. "I don't know him." The rest member say. "Then give me your life!" "Hold there. I don't have a life." "..." "Then how come you are alive?" "I'm ghost." "! Run!" "Chanyeol, don't embarrass us please." Bakehyun agree, XIUMIN does the angry baozi face. Then, Chen use lighting to kill rest of them. "So easy." 
 
D.O and SUHO went east. "Hold your step. I'm the most beautiful, powerful, and strong enemy. Wahahaha. Anyway, I'm the head." "Then why don't you go fight with other member?" "Because your head is here." So they split up into 2 group, D.O step on the ground, a level12 earthquake happen, they all fall into the ground, die. SUHO wave his finger, and a wave come, take away most people. They get drawn. Only the head left. "Not bad." So, SUHO and the head start fighting. The head didn't get hurt, when he hit SUHO, SUHO is safe. D.O is watching. Cheer leading for his Myun. But, the head looks like their director, so D.O says, "Hold on! Why do you hate us." "I won't tell you. But I bet you want to know what I did. I kill Sehun's family, make Bakehyun cross time." "That's you." SUHO says. But the director is tricky, he hold a short knife, rush toward SUHO. D.O saw it, he use his back to protect SUHO. The knife stab in his back. SUHO saw the head wants to hurt his Kyun, he wants to kill the head, but he run away. "Kyun, you ok?" SUHO didn't find out he get stab. "Yeah, let's go find the rest." So they went back. 
 
"Look, they're here." Lay says. "Hi, we are here." SUHO says. "Yeah, we are." D.O says, then he faints. "Kyun! Kyun! Kyun!" "Uba, let me heal him." So Lay pull out the knife, and heal D.O. "I heal him. But I don't know when he will awake." So, they went back. "Kyun, you can't leave me here, you promise. Kyun." SUHO cry really hard(me: so poor. Kris: then why do you write it? Me: D.O oppa will be ok at last. Kris: fine). "Myun, Myun." "Yes?" Then SUHO finds out that D.O is dreaming. "Myun, it hurts. From head to toe. So painful. Myun! Don't leave me." "I won't. I won't leave you." "Zzz." "Kyun, I'm useless. I promise to protect you, but I didn't. I, I ,I ..." SUHO keep on crying. Maybe he's tired, SUHO fall into sleep. "Poor uba, the writer is bad." Tao says. "Hey!" "Uba, uba." "Yes?" "Let me take care of Omma, you're too tired." Kai says. D.O and Kai is like BFF, like Lay and LuHan is BFF. "I'm fine. When Kyun wakes up, he needs me." "So you need to take care yourself. Omma will be sad when he sees you like this." Sehun come in. "But." "Don't worry uba, Kris and I will watch them." LuHan says. "XIUMIN and Chen is wondering which fruit they should buy, Tao's waist hurts, Lay is healing him. Chanyeol and Bakehyun is in the kitchen, cooking." "What!" Kai says. "Shhh." "Ok." So, SUHO went into his bed, next to D.O's.
 
"Um..." "Kyun, you ok?" "Myu, Myun. Hehe." "You feel ok? I'm so worry." "I'm ok." SUHO is so excited that he hug D.O so tight, when the rest member wake up and come in, "Ohhh. Hugging. Sorry to interrupt you guys."