Ch25

The EXOplanet

 

"Everyone in the meet!" Chen yell, after that, some leaves fall from the tree and birds fly away. "Chen, not that loud." Chanyeol complains. Kris, SUHO, D.O, and Lay laugh in the meeting room, glad that they cover the ears. "Kris hyunnn." Tao complain. "LuHan, bing bing." Sehun says. "Sehun na, hyun wants to sleep too." "Guyssss!" Chen yell again. "Coming!" XIUMIN becomes angry, so he scream. "When XIUMIN is angry, cover your ears." Lay concludes. 
 
"Puh. Hahaha." So, everyone run towards to the meeting room. "Kris hyun, look at my eyes, it's black." "Tao, isn't that born with you?" Kris asks. "..." "Anyway, we will leave today, during afternoon. For the war. So, get ready." SUHO says. "Get here in ten minute." Kris order. So, everyone run back to their room to pack up. "Hahahaha..." They laugh again. Why don't they pack, well SUHO  receive the note during the midnight, so he tell D.O first, after they pack up, they tell Kris, because he's awake, doing the thing that protect your skin, and Lay is waiting to ask Kris questions.
 
"I'll help Tao." "I'll help Kai." "Myun, I'll help LuHan and Sehun, you will help Chanyeol and Bakehyun." "Can we switch?" "No." "T.T" So SUHO had a hard time. Bakehyun and Chanyeol is argue to bring chips or not. "Bakehyun, Chanyeol, what are you two doing!" And SUHO thinks: Kyun, be a omma is so hard. Where are youT.T. "No, nothing." "Take the level4 bag. And pack the regular cloth in one bag, and medicine in another bag. And guns with you, not in the bag!" SUHO saw they stuck the guns into one of the bag.
 
But D.O goes smooth. "What did you pack?" "Cloth, medicine, and level4 bag. Weapons in our pocket." Sehun answers. "Take the shower and change to the uniform 1?" "Yes." LuHan answers. "Good." So they walk into the meeting room. "Chanyeol, Bakehyun, take a brief shower and change into uniform 1!" SUHO yell. Mean while, The rest member change into uniform 1 and wait in the room.