Ch28

The EXOplanet

 

"When will we arrive?" XIUMIN asks. "Um, we have 30min of ride left..." "Finally!" Tao says. "And 16 hours of plane." Kris finish. "No!" They say. "Deal with it." SUHO says. "Myunn~ I don't want to ride that long." D.O complains. "Deal with it, omma." Sehun says. "Don't talk to your omma like that." SUHO says. "Sehun na, hyun will help you. Uba, don't talk to Sehun like that. I'm hyun." LuHan says. "But, since I'm the leader, and you're call me uba, I can ignore you." So, SUHO keep on comfort D.O, ignore LuHan's continuing complain. 

 

"Bakehyun, are you ok?" Chanyeol asks. "Yeah, just thinking why are we going this far. Oh, where are we going?" "Uba, where are we going?" "Ah? Oh. I don't know." Everyone stare at SUHO. "Just kidding. California." "Oh, Disney!" Chen yell. "Kaiiiiiii~." Lay says. "Yes? My lady." "My back hurts." "Ok." Then Kai massage Lay. Just told me you want massage. Don't use this excuse. Kai thought.

 

On the air plane, TVXQ and SHINee didn't change plane, not because they don't want to, but because pink bubbles surround them. "Zzz..." Members are playing iPad, iPhone, etc.. More, they start playing the ring. They find out that the ring is like a world. You can shop for cloth, and it will transfer to them in a few seconds, you can also return it. You can watch anything you want, etc.. 

 

"Hero hyun, what do you think about what EXO is doing?" Minho asks. "Don't know." "Oh, they are shopping in a group, they just bought 14 bags." Mickey says. "12 for them, 1 for Mickey, 1 for me." U-Know adds. "What? Let me see. Oh, I like it, is there any more?" Key asks. "No." Xiah answered. "?" "Well, Xiah and Hero hyun get the skin protector, I get the sunglasses. We ask them to buy it." Max says. "I get a costume of duck." Onew says. "What? T.T" they get nothing. Slowly, they went to sleep, for better.