Ch16

The EXOplanet

 

The evil king is their old enemy. He tries to take over the Earth  before, but EXO defeat him. This time, he come with a strong army and a plan. Their director is worry because he knew the evil king become powerful. That's why he find the rest member. Mean while, TVXQ and SHINee are training, so they can deal with the army, but the king, only EXO can kill him.
 
Past
"Who do you think our grandma will take?" LuHan asks. "Anyone but you." Sehun says, but he is certain that he will protect LuHan even if the evil witch(grandma) wants to take him. "Guys, I'm back, again." KyuHyun come. "Who she gonna take?" Kai asks. "LuHan, Bakehyun, Lay, D.O, or XIUMIN." "Wow, she takes the one that looks weak." Lay said. "And one extra news, she is a little bit scared of Sehun." "Even SHINee is scared of him, but not us." Chen adds. "Let the plan roll." D.O says. "Let's choose one by rock paper scissor." XIUMIN says. Poor boy, Lay lost. All of them do rock, and D.O does scissor(me: you get tricked. D.O: =( ). So, they let D.O walks around, alone. When the bad servant sees that D.O is by himself, he knock him out with a wooden stick and drag him to a room. "Won't SUHO kill you guys when he find out?" KyuHyun asks. "Ommo, we forgot SUHO hyun!" Kai yell. "What? I heard my name." SUHO reply. "It to late. Besides, he knows how to escape." Lay comfort Kai. "What are you guys talking about?" Chanyeol is too focus on Bakehyun, when he take a brake, Chanyeol heard to late. "Nothing big." Sehun says. "Yeah, SUHO hyun might kill us!" Chen says. Then Chen tell him what happened. "Feel so bad for your guys." Chanyeol says. "SUHO hyun, calm down!" Bakehyun said. "Uh, SUHO hyun, when did you came?" Kai asks. "Kai, you better tell us what happen." Kris warns. "Um, KyuHyun, why don't you explain." But, everyone else escape and leave Lay with Kai. "Lay hyun." Lay is in jpg mode. "Bakehyun, Tao, let's get out of here before two volcanos explode." Chanyeol says quietly. So they escape.
 
Grandma's place
"D.O xi, you better tell your friends to get out of this palace." D.O's eyes are full with "fear". Grandma thought he is scared. But D.O is thinking how did Myun kill them. Then, the grandma is out of patient. But suddenly, an Earth quake, and D.O disappears. "What happen! You useless people!" Grandma's mad, yeah!