Ch13

The EXOplanet

 

"Everyone, this is Bakehyun, our last member." Chanyeol introduces Bakehyun to us. "What?" So, SUHO explain the whole thing, and Bakehyun understand. "Bakehyun remember that we were telling ghost story, and we use the light to make it scary? That your power." Chanyeol said. "What happen to your hair, you look like a giant Teddy bear." Bakehyun said. "..." Everyone fall into silent. 

 

"Well, we still have a performance to do." D.O said. "Do you know that the new awesome group named EXO too, the song wolf is great." "Um, Bakehyun xi,that us, due to that we are too boring, we sign up to be an idol." XIUMIN said. "..." "Wait, do we have an enemy in here?" Tao asks. "Due to my knowledge, we all have an enemy,that umm, our grandma, king's mom." Kai said. "Wow, when did u wake up?" Lay asks. "Just now." At this point, they start to practice wolf. In the other side of the palace, grandma is thinking a plan to destory them.(Chen: my part is too little. Me: too much people.)

Well, of course exo knows it, so they told KuyHyun to come in. " Hello." They are close friends, so let's throw the cultural stuff away. "What happen?" "KuyHyun, we need you to spy on grandma." Kris is clam(Me: exo said this because they learn it from SHINee, and they're awesome actors). "Ok, should I spy on her servants as well?" "Yes, no, maybe so." Chen said. "I get it." "Have a nice mission." LuHan wish. "Of course he will." Sehun said.