Ch17

The EXOplanet

 

When the grandma's angry, run away, to keep your life. In SUHO's place, he is chasing Lay and Kai around. Kris takes the video so he can share it with the rest member, secretly. On the way back, D.O meets other member. "You're back. Thank goodness." LuHan says. "SUHO hyun almost kill us." Chen adds. "He's angry because the game." XIUMIN explains. "We're good." Chanyeol says. "For three of you." Sehun says. "..." Tao and Bakehyun. "Why is SUHO hyun so angry?" Bakehyun asks. "We are a couple like you and Chanyeol." D.O says. "How do you know, omma?" Tao asks. "..." "Bibi" "Kris send me a video. Let's watch." Tao click on the phone and they start watching, the title is Stay Away From SUHO, You're Life Will be Safe. "Haha... It so funny." LuHan laughs out loud. "Poor Kai and Lay. Glad that we escape." Chanyeol says. This time, everyone nod. "Let's go back." KyuHyun suggests. "We should." Everyone agree. 
 
When they get back, SUHO becomes kind like he was, and hug D.O. Everyone else think: SUHO(hyun) change feelings really fast. KyuHyun leave. But, they sees a tunnel, with Key in it. "Guys, we got a problem. The reason the tree becomes weaker is because of our old enemy." EXO frowns, in last battle, they kill him, how did he becomes alive. "Your power isn't enough during last power, but now it is." Key reads their mind. "Yeah, I haven't fight for so long." Right after Chanyeol says that, Sehun gives him a dispite, and powerful look, everyone else, includes Key thinks: Chanyeol, where is your brain. "Let's go." Kris says. So, they pack up the luggage and go back to the sweet home.
 
They start training as soon as they get home. But first, the director give them ring. "This presents your power, it will make you stronger, but it can also kill you if you are not the rightful owner of it." So he gives it out. Of course they all pass, they're exo. Then, Sehun and Bakehyun left to start extreme training, and the rest member practice with TVXQ and SHINee. Chanyeol left one sentence before he leaves, "Bakehyun, my baby, I don't want to leave you." Everyone becomes embarrass because of Chanyeol, so they drag him away before Chanyeol says anything stupid. Will it end, after we defeat the king? No, it won't. Maybe for awhile, but it just start.