Ch19

The EXOplanet

 

"The important thing to do is heal Bakehyun instead of inspect the book." Chanyeol says, but not calm. "But Lay never learn that." Kai says. "Yeah. Besides, I have no idea how if I can fix it or not." "Myun, I have a feeling that someone in our area is a spy, it can be anyone." "Kyun, don't worry. It can't be our team, nor tvxq and shinee." "Bakehyun, you ok?" Kris asks. "What? Ommo, Bakehyun!" Chanyeol says. Bakehyun just wake up, but his eyes full with tear. 
 
"You ok?" LuHan asks. "Yeah." Sehun answers. "Sehun, if you feel bad you need to tell me." "I will, deer(LuHan's name means deer, also, it sounds like dear.)." They sink into their world, even if the rest member despite them. "Bakehyun, you're crying." Chanyeol wipe the tear off gently. "Chanyeol, I, I mis you." Then Bakehyun cry out loud." "I'm here, what happen?" "D, de, death." Continue crying. "?" Rest member is confuse. "In, a, a war, you, you die, I, I'm desperate." "The war with the evil king?" Tao asks. "Yes." 
 
"Chanyeol, this is dangerous." Chen says. "You get kill, the world become quite." XIUMIN says, and do the happy baozi face. "How do you know?" Tao asks. "I'm from the future. The Bakehyun in this time is here, I borrow his body." "Can you give my Bakehyun back?" Chanyeol asks. That's weird, everyone thought. "Ok." "..." Now, Bakehyun awake, but everyone becomes worry. Chanyeol is their family.