Ch36

The EXOplanet

 

The mission start. XIUMIN and Kai get into the director's office, XIUMIN click on the record button. "What should we do?" "Kill is not the only way." "What do you mean?" "Sometimes, lose is more painful then die." "But who?" "I am thinking, LuHan, or SUHO." "Why?" "Sehun will do anything to get LuHan back, SUHO is the leader and the center of exo." "What kind of..." XIUMIN yell out, but Kai cover his mouse. "Who's there." Kai use his power to take both of them home.

 

"Kyun, I'm hungry. I want spaghetti." "Omma, I want too." Bakehyun says. "It just right for three of us." He adds. "What about Chanyeol?" SUHO asks. "I don't care." D.O get away with the spaghetti and cook in another kitchen, with the door lock. "Where is Kyun?" "Mula." "We are back!" "With important evidence." "Good job guys." "Spaghetti is ready." Then D.O take out two spaghetti to Kai and XIUMIN. "So that means we can kill the director?" Chanyeol asks. "Yeah." Kai reply with noodles.

 

"We need a plan." Then, exo talk about it. Plan A is kill the director directly. But they went to many place, and every time when they arrive, the director get away when they arrive. "We need plan B." "What is plan B?" "I don't know yet." "..." "Oh, maybe we can use hidden weapon." Then they all look at Sehun. "I improve a lot. Ok?" "Then, go go go." They meet director in the office, but they didn't bring it. "We need a plan C." "Kai, take us to meet them." Then they all disappear. "We. Whoa! What you doing here?" "Plan c." "?" "Just kill him." "Ok."