Ch6

The EXOplanet

Sehun take a shower and eat, then sleep. During the time, the rest of exo decretory the room. In morning, they send LuHan to hold Sehun back. "Ding don, ding don" it must be hyun. Speaking of which, D.O. rush to the door like a bullet and open it. "Hello, hyun." "Hi D.O, we miss you." Max hug D.O. They all walk in. "So, who's the new member?" U- Know asks. "He's Sehun. Control wind. Our youngest member." Kris answer. He saw SUHO is too busy to answer.( SUHO: D.O. should we punish Kris hyun? D.O: Why, that a good idea. Kris: sneak away.)

At this point, Sehun came out. "Welcome to your new family, Sehun." U- Knowsaid. "Thank." "Hello, we are TVXQ!" After that, all member thought it not a fight, it family event. "Let the party begin." Lay wrap up the event and headed to the living room. Yeah, the party begin. But, first, Sehun and TVXQ introduce them self, with help of LuHan. It a game that they play the most, truth or dare. Kai is the king, so he ask SUHO and D.O kiss. "Kai, Sehun isn't mature yet." LuHan warned. "He can turn around." Kai argue. "I..." So, SUHO kiss the soft lips, he doesn't want to end, but since everyone is watching, he end it. D.O was shock that Kai argue with LuHan, so he didn't know what happen. "TVXQ, can we talk?" SUHO asks. "Sure." So they all went to the kitchen. "So, D.O and I..." SUHO tell the whole thing to them, but they look claim. "We know, we figure it out when you kiss him." Hero said. "My brother finally found his tru love!" Max said excitedly, but quietly. The second round, SUHO is the king. He order Kai to do 10push ups with Lay sitting on his back, legs of the ground. "This is revenge!" "Poor Kai, I feel so bad for you." Chen said. "Oh well," XIUMIN said. "At least it not us." They make a high five. Even though it start at morning, they didn't go until midnight. At this point, Sehun become close to them, not like a stranger, like a family member, with love.